Gay and lesbian Somalis

So people should instead hide their real selves to be accepted by others seems like a toxic relationship.

Somalis are muslim and the religion forbids homosexuality and other LGBT nonsense. We have multitudes of problems and we should not add another one to the mix.

Hope you understand one day why we somalis don’t f*ck with LGBT

Bro I already caught him on another gay thread already

:mjlol:
Same thread your at khaniis apoligist. I'm destroying you there too.

Somalis are muslim and the religion forbids homosexuality and other LGBT nonsense. We have multitudes of problems and we should not add another one to the mix.

Hope you understand one day why we somalis don’t f*ck with LGBT
If you don’t like others restricting your beliefs then don’t do it to others. You Muslims are hypocritical you don’t like when western nations start banning hijab and put restrictions on your belief but in your homelands you only let your ideology to roam free. Be treated the way you want to be treated. If you don’t like it when people judge Muslims then you shouldn’t judge others and be prejudiced against them. You’d think that coming from a minority you’d be able to sympathize with other minority groups.

i’m not muslim or male
leave me alone:hillarybiz:

You are a grade A troll looll, somalispot has definitely interesting characters.

For your own sake, I hope you find Allah again inshallah. You are young and you will learn as you grow. I hope everything goes well in your life. Allah is the most merciful, you can always turn to Him.

If you don’t like others restricting your beliefs then don’t do it to others. You Muslims are hypocritical you don’t like when western nations start banning hijab and put restrictions on your belief but in your homelands you only let your ideology to roam free. Be treated the way you want to be treated. If you don’t like it when people judge Muslims then you shouldn’t judge others and be prejudiced against them. You’d think that coming from a minority you’d be able to sympathize with other minority groups.
We don't care. Keep crying you filthy murtad.

We don't care. Keep crying you filthy murtad.

giphy.gif

Do you get a boner when you see a half naked man :trumpsmirk:

If you don’t like others restricting your beliefs then don’t do it to others. You Muslims are hypocritical you don’t like when western nations start banning hijab and put restrictions on your belief but in your homelands you only let your ideology to roam free. Be treated the way you want to be treated. If you don’t like it when people judge Muslims then you shouldn’t judge others and be prejudiced against them. You’d think that coming from a minority you’d be able to sympathize with another minority group.

I am talking about somalis only and not gaalos. Just because some westerners accepted homosexuality, it does not mean somalis in the west should too. We have our own mind. Im not imposing anything on others, only in my community because we are muslims. You are being obtuse.

Trending

Latest posts