Garowe Mayor Should Run For Puntland President

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

I am very disappointed with Deni, this is the best mayor that Garowe has ever had. I hope you all the best in your future and Please run for Puntland presidency using your mayor experience and success as evidence to the people.
Ditoore when will bah dubeeys be the mayor of garowe misa ya still consider jarjarka the former mayor of garowe ahmed bare is hassan ugaar the majority of hassan ugaar are in kismayo district if hassan ugaar from kismayo can be the mayor of garowe why can’t bah dubeys be the mayor of garowe 🤔

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore Look at bandar bayla, your students are not even in the top 200, iska daa top 10. Maxay tartay muse suldan leadership? war anigu wixi garowe wax uu gabanayo ba ii daran, I want to have an advanced city, this is my land of awooweyaal. I don't look at petty things of hassan ugaar iyo bah dubays. War magalada waxaa la gelinaya drainage system, magaalada waxa la gelinaya water treatment equipments, war magaalada waxaa la gelinaya 4 sq km park-land. Waxasi aya ii daran not bah dubays iyo hassan ugaar jambal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore hadi degmo degmo loo hisabtami laha marki puntland doorasho gasho, muse suldan ma soo baxeen in the race for the presidency of PL, ileen bandar bayla iyo hogaankiisa aya nagu filan inaad handicap ka tahay meel kasto.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Libaax-Joore Look at bandar bayla, your students are not even in the top 200, iska daa top 10. Maxay tartay muse suldan leadership? war anigu wixi garowe wax uu gabanayo ba ii daran, I want to have an advanced city, this is my land of awooweyaal. I don't look at petty things of hassan ugaar iyo bah dubays. War magalada waxaa la gelinaya drainage system, magaalada waxa la gelinaya water treatment equipments, war magaalada waxaa la gelinaya 4 sq km park-land. Waxasi aya ii daran not bah dubays iyo hassan ugaar jambal.
How will that benefit you maskin yahow if ur not allowed to be the mayor a hassan ugaar who don’t live in garowe from kismayo became the mayor of garowe because his landhere abukar cisse ,you have more chance to be the mayor of qardho than garowe maskinyahow go back to ur yusuf mohamed brother jarjaryahow

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Inshallah the future mayor of bayla @Libaax-Joore will make bayla the Miami of East Africa

Bayla future is promising if only they have mayor who is honest like Garowe mayor. All u have to do is meet with bayla ppl and each 5 years follow a plan. Then bring your diaspora-locals together and tackle each project and come to PL govt to contribute and international donors. There is so much corruption in Somalia, hadi aad ka fa'idaysan lahayd mamul fican, bayla would have so much projects. Start with a 'dirt road' from qardho to beyla, open up 'access' to your town.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Bayla future is promising if only they have mayor who is honest like Garowe mayor. All u have to do is meet with bayla ppl and each 5 years follow a plan. Then bring your diaspora-locals together and tackle each project and come to PL govt to contribute and international donors. There is so much corruption in Somalia, hadi aad ka fa'idaysan lahayd mamul fican, bayla would have so much projects. Start with a 'dirt road' from qardho to beyla, open up 'access' to your town.
Will elected u the mayor of bayla ditoore

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha this @Libaax-Joore is an idiot, he think tribalism is 'real' what is 'real' is who will develop your land and leave behind investments. That's the true 'qabiil' not who the person is. Why would I want a useless person who is my tribe and waste 5 years of our people's time.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I think we should steal this Mayor. I can pretend he’s my brother and make him Dhusamareb Mayor @Libaax-Joore
The alitaxad ahmed bare didn’t make garowe one day in rome garowe was in the making every since garowe became the capital of puntland ,the langab @DR OSMAN jarjar he don’t understand is that garowe gets more fund than anyother city in puntland because is the capital of puntland just recently garowe got 6 million development from the world bank

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@DR OSMAN i like when u talk about development but what I don’t like about you is when u say u will harvest the organs of ur reer abti 😳 nacala shaydan ku yaal you are one scary nigga

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@bidenkulaha my city banderbayla is developed by its own people we don’t get one penny from puntland ,federal government or the international community the bipolar @DR OSMAN he don’t have his own city wa maskin cisse mohamud ku hoose nol 🫠

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Tuug alitaxad ahmed bare was corrupt am glad boqor dani dismiss that tuug 😃🙌🏾🇸🇱
3F9B3387-AFCA-4BDA-8B13-77BD3741ED09.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha @Libaax-Joore the garowe local govt gets less revenue then bosaso n gaalkacyo, lakin waxay haystan 'shacab' iyo 'mayor' isla shaqeeyo unlike Bosaso n Galkacyo who have more revenue but they steal the money, your enemy isn't garowe, it's your own city leadership. No-one is going to help some guy who no-one can trust.

Garowe wuxu soo maray mamul xumo lakin way is gabteen with this new mayor, it's time your cities do the same rather then create fake news.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN i like when u talk about development but what I don’t like about you is when u say u will harvest the organs of ur reer abti 😳 nacala shaydan ku yaal you are one scary nigga

I never said I will harvest my abtiyaal murusade, I said it's well known in halane n turkish hospitals they harvest mogadishu organs, I said why can't I do the same, there is lots of money to be made and lots of hospitals who need 'donors', qof hadu noolashisa nacay inaad uu diido qof kale inu 'fa'ido' sameeyo is mangaabnimo. I would say the same of Puntland or any region, dad isnacay anigu laymaa tusiyo sxb, I look to see how I can 'harvest his ass'. Even HSM wanted to sell them to saudi arabia maid program looooooooooool

@bidenkulaha this @Libaax-Joore is an idiot, he think tribalism is 'real' what is 'real' is who will develop your land and leave behind investments. That's the true 'qabiil' not who the person is. Why would I want a useless person who is my tribe and waste 5 years of our people's time.

You say this but you support clan confederalism with a powerless FGS though. If you truly are against tribalism let someone who's not Mohamud Saleeban be PL president

Trending