Garowe is expanding into Sool

I can guarantee you that I won't. I don't give a crap about barbarian gypsy politics so long as they do what they are told.
:pachah1:

Not fair, people are always insulting Dhulbahante and confused as to why they are so divided but once a Dhulos person explains what is going on, are we supposed to ignore it?

d8c1bedb82e61ed72b897ef65c3f95e1.jpg

Not fair, people are always insulting Dhulbahante and confused as to why they are so divided but once a Dhulos person explains what is going on, are we supposed to ignore it?

d8c1bedb82e61ed72b897ef65c3f95e1.jpg
Honestly none of us gives a shit about what's being typed on this section.

I always forget what I read on the internet so I just ignore all the insults and misinformation shit directed toward my clan.

:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
Basically, there are 2 Dhulbahante Factions.

Faction 1: Pro-Somalia/ Paternal family.

Faction 2: Pro- Somaliland/Maternal family.

It's a horrible situation and I pray the two factions can reconcile their issues and we can end the SSC saga for good.

Even if Somalia becomes peaceful, this area will still be contested by Somaliland due to this;

Starscream:

"The rule is always dhulos from nugaal valley pro pl hawd pro sl
Atleast where there weapons and men are.
Dhulos from hawd value culture over darod and heavily mix with isaaq
Ones from nugaal valley value darod and harti over anything and graze with mj
This thinking is why reer nugaal by and large sided with dervish where the hawd ones fought the dervish
Something similar happened in 80s nugaal dhulos sided with siyaad Barre and were his foot soldiers
Where hawd ones distance themselves one group in them by the name of bah ararsame actually begged to join snm but were told foh"

So Baharsame who doesn't live anywhere near Buuhoodle = correct representation of Hawd Dhulbahante?

@Starscream

IMG_20190718_010750.jpg

If Hawd dhulbahante were Pro Somaliland we would be raising the SL flag in Buuhoodle but that's not what happening.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You lot always think that you can change the mine of the clan, if they're happy and gaining what they want leave them be.

If you care about Somalis don't matter what flag you wave

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To answer your question my people and even all reer nugaal all have hate for isaaq despite isaaq doing nothing to them and the cuqdad isaaq carry toward dhulos is because of us
Our dislike for them stems mostly because they are not darod.
Now add that to our believe of our claim to Las anod (whether is morally right or not) the answer from me is simple.
I don't care for what's good for dhulos or other dhulos I only care about my people first :manny:
When we enter Las anod is gonna be a blood bath alot of these 2 faces who scream occupation will have there head cut off:manny:
We'll keep playing this game of bs dhulos unity but they know I know what will happen when we come back:pachah1:
Deep down the inhabitants of Las anod
Have this fear am sure you yourself wouldn't claim pl if you were them
Is like signing off your death warrent:pachah1:
Dhulos unity went out the window the day we got ganged up on in 07.
We waiting in the cut:birdman:

"Rule of thumb is that 5 villages of Xudun,Taleex, Boocame(they have prostitutes who ran around claiming sl) God'alo,Sarmanyo,Carooley".

What do you mean by this exactly?
I don't understand it.

World

VIP
Better hope those big bad maxamud garad men don't get involved after the humiliation they gave out when they crossed over to bari and nugaal back in the day:dead:
They seem to think having ugaadhyahan as cannon fodder to hide from jamac siyaad gives them free reign to land grab hasan ugaas @World :mjlol:
The low iq of these mj creatures hasan ugaas and smaller ugaadhyahan groups contributed vast majority of new recruits for pl post January 2018 falalug the one who killed the sl commanders and captured 20+ jamac siyaad after mj were struggling with them:pachah1:
Smart plan to have the best fighting groups in your militia against you
There isn't 1 single mj militia men from garowe to tukaraq there all dhulos claiming pl:pachah1:
Last time they tried that shit in 2016, Hassan ugaas, Jamac siyad and nur ahmed we’re going to ambush Puntland with 2000 soldiers and mahad cambaashe leading them. It ain’t gonna happen. My sub clan also live north of garowe in nugaal, but most my family are from karin dabayl weyn.

It will only be a matter of time before the border between pl and the dhulbahante race will be pushed back to geedka yoocada, and pl being banned from going any further. They are alienating the only people who ever even supported them.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I recognise where they're talking from.

It's the same place Dhulbahante elders were telling PL to stay in their lane last year.

Gotta love @Starscream and his long unintelligible rants.

Truth be told, we don't care about your civil war. Just attack the eydoor when we tell you to like last year.
Is a double edge sword Nobody in this world killed more mj then us know that:manny:
@Starscream

Fighting and killing eachother is not good sxb.. The Dhulbahante subclans should unite and build up their region..
He actually educated me on Dhulbahante issues, very eye opening.

I suggest everyone read it and once they do, I think people will calm down with the Dhulbahante insults.
I usually write this info because other none mj somalis could know the truth in the past I had garbage mj lies be told to me by none mj when clearly in the article above I was one who got fucked over:wow:

Look how confident they are when the fight starts watch how they all change to brothers shouldn't fight talk:damn:
I can guarantee you that I won't. I don't give a crap about barbarian gypsy politics so long as they do what they are told.
:pachah1:
Who chased your boqor naked to bosaso again:dead:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Is a double edge sword Nobody in this world killed more mj then us know that:manny:

I usually write this info because other none mj somalis could know the truth in the past I had garbage mj lies be told to me by none mj when clearly in the article above I was one who got fucked over:wow:

Look how confident they are when the fight starts watch how they all change to brothers shouldn't fight talk:damn:

Who chased your boqor naked to bosaso again:dead:
:dwill:
I apologize sxb. I didn't know it was that bad. You are cursed with truly treacherous kinsmen. A long series of brutal xasuuqs are long overdue.

"Rule of thumb is that 5 villages of Xudun,Taleex, Boocame(they have prostitutes who ran around claiming sl) God'alo,Sarmanyo,Carooley".

What do you mean by this exactly?
I don't understand it.
This guy is awfully confusing.

Marna he is speaking strictly as a Wacays Abdulle and insults Ugaadhyahan subclans and then a few sentences later he speaks on behalf of all Ugaadhyahan and says "we"

To be completely honest, all this tribal SL vs PL just shows how brain dead somalis are. What an embarrassment to the world. Both places, people live well below the poverty line.

psyche

To each their own
Basically, there are 2 Dhulbahante Factions.

Faction 1: Pro-Somalia/ Paternal family.

Faction 2: Pro- Somaliland/Maternal family.

It's a horrible situation and I pray the two factions can reconcile their issues and we can end the SSC saga for good.

Even if Somalia becomes peaceful, this area will still be contested by Somaliland due to this;

Starscream:

"The rule is always dhulos from nugaal valley pro pl hawd pro sl
Atleast where there weapons and men are.
Dhulos from hawd value culture over darod and heavily mix with isaaq
Ones from nugaal valley value darod and harti over anything and graze with mj
This thinking is why reer nugaal by and large sided with dervish where the hawd ones fought the dervish
Something similar happened in 80s nugaal dhulos sided with siyaad Barre and were his foot soldiers
Where hawd ones distance themselves one group in them by the name of bah ararsame actually begged to join snm but were told foh"

It still seems weird that Dhulos would side with the maternal family despite matriline having little value in Somali tribalism.

You are your father's son, that's why you take his name and clan, there is no debate on that.

Even if their plight might have reasons behind it that doesn't change the fact that they are harti and ARE being treacherous by siding with the non-hartis.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
DENI OO GO’AAN KA SOO SAARAY DOOXOOYINKA WAW IYO BIXIN

Madaxweynaha Puntland Siciid Cabdullaahi Deni ayaa Xeer Madaxweyne ku joojiyay dismeyaasha iyo deegaamaynta Dhul-daaqsimeedka dooxooyinka Waw iyo Bixin ee u dhexeeya Garowe iyo Buuro Wadal.

War-saxaafadeed ka soo baxay madaxtooyadda Puntland ayaa lagu sheegay in laga bilaabo maanta oo taariikhdu tahay 17/07/2019 la joojiyay dhismeyaasha iyo deegaamaynta Dhul-daaqsimeedka dooxooyinkaas, waxaana go’aankaas lagu wargaliyay Wasaaradda Arrimaha Gudaha, Federaalka iyo Dimuqraadiyaynta, Wasaaradda Deegaanka, Beeraha iyo Is-bedelka Cimilada, Wasaaradda Amniga iyo DDRta, Taliyaha ciidanka Daraawiishta iyo Taliyaha ciidanka Booliska.

Dooxooyinkaas ayaa Puntland sheegtay in ay u aqoon satahay Dhul-daaqsimeed, tallaabo sharciga waafaqsana laga qaadi doonto ciddii ku xad-gudubta.

Hoos ka akhriso xeerka madaxweynaha

Madaxweynaha Dowladda Puntland Mudane Siciid Cabdullaahi Deni ayaa Xeer Madaxweyne Lr 03, ee 17ka Luulyo 2019, wuxuu ku joojiyay dismeyaasha iyo deegaamaynta Dhul-daaqsimeedka Dooxooyinka Waw iyo Bixin ee u dhexeeya Garoowe iyo Buuro wadal.

Ku: Wasaaradda Arrimaha Gudaha, Federaalka iyo Dimuqraadiyaynta.

Ku: Wasaaradda Deegaanka, Beeraha iyo Is-bedelka Cimilada.

Ku: Wasaaradda Amniga iyo DDR

Ku: Taliyaha Ciidanka Daraawiishta

Ku: Taliyaha Ciidanka Booliska

UJeeddo: Joojin Dhismeyaasha iyo Deegaamaynta Dhul-daaqsimeedka Dooxooyinka Waw iyo Bixin. :mjlol:

Waxaa Dhammaan Wasaaraddaha iyo Teliyeyaasha Ciidamada Booliska iyo Daraawiishta ee warqadani sida tooska ah ugu socoto lagu wargelinayaa laga bilaabo maanta oo ay Taariikhdu tahay 17/07/2019 in la joojiyay dhismeyaasha iyo deegaamaynta Dhul-daaqsimeedka Dooxooyinka Waw iyo Bixin ee u dhexeeya Garoowe iyo Buuro wadal.

Dooxooyinkaas oo Dowladda Puntland u aqoonsantahay in ay yihiin Dhul-daaqsimeed, ciddii ku xad-gudubtana laga qaadi doono tallaabo sharciga waafaqsan. :banderas:

• Xeerkan wuxuu dhaqangelaya marka uu Madaxweynuhu saxiixo, wuuna saxiixay.***DHAMAAD***
PUNTLAND POST

They need to stop building in grazing areas.

We should move on to building flats/apartments etc instead of ruining the landscape with lots of scattered villas etc.

Trending