Garowe is expanding into Sool

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
the Garowe checkpoint is being moved to Bixin in Sool and a lot of dhulos are unhappy about it.

F*ck Dhulos. I mean, check out the cheek on them. First they side with SL and give them LA, then half of them, flood Garowe, and call the city home, and demand representation: then when PL increases the security apparatus, by setting up checkpoints in Sool, they're gonna talk and get outraged?

Walle these people waa, scum......utter scum. That's Romani Gypsies for you.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
F*ck Dhulos. I mean, check out the cheek on them. First they side with SL and give them LA, then half of them, flood Garowe, and call the city home, and demand representation: then when PL increases the security apparatus, by setting up checkpoints in Sool, they're gonna talk and get outraged?

Dhulos are bipolar, these speak with multiple tongues. Wouldn't trust them, even the ones that Larp like they're on our side

Farm

VIP

I saw one talking shit about Puntland while his profile picture showed he was living in Garoowe.

:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

They have no self respect.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I saw one talking shit about Puntland while his profile picture showed he was living in Garoowe.

:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

They have no self respect.

And the funny thing is, they're claiming Garowe. I've noticed on Facebook, many of them saying how they're gonna join Somaliland, and take Garowe with them. Kkk

And the funny thing is, they're claiming Garowe. I've noticed on Facebook, many of them saying how they're gonna join Somaliland, and take Garowe with them. Kkk
there are already videos of them saying they will make an SL checkpoint in Garowe and that SSDF is landgrabbing in sool mind you these people are dhulos and they speak like they were part of SNM.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Guys my advice to you dont care what those Jeegan cheerleaders says. Some of them Is part of PL army. honesty Cali Jeeaan did great job to bring half of his clan to SL hand, all that will change on Coming Months PL will open the first military Base on bocaame. From there we will bring LA by force. So my advice to you guys just set down and enjoy the movie on Sool. Deni didn't finish with Jeegan yet.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Dhullos are happy & Laascaanood is expanding & developing fast their mayor there has a vision to make it into a 2nd Hargeisa. (Gateway to Somalia) and a centre for their Qabil. He currently has authority over Tukaraq as they haven't selected a mayor yet.

Wants you have power & authority you want more. There's gonna be another conflict soon

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dhullos are happy & Laascaanood is expanding & developing fast their mayor there has a vision to make it into a 2nd Hargeisa. (Gateway to Somalia) and a centre for their Qabil. He currently has authority over Tukaraq as they haven't selected a mayor yet.

Wants you have power & authority you want more. There's gonna be another conflict soon
The conflict begin the day you start war on Tukraaq.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
PL sent back Jeegan vegetable from boocame loool, Start from 3:55 looool. :deadmanny:

That's great you're only making more Dhullos be with Somaliland.

ECONOMIC interest trump's politics.

Only reason we export is we got more supply than demand and you lot don't make enough.
- basic economics if you don't understand.

PL ready to lose another war against the Sool Battalion

That's great you're only making more Dhullos be with Somaliland.

ECONOMIC interest trump's politics.

Only reason we export is we got more supply than demand and you lot don't make enough.
- basic economics if you don't understand.

PL ready to lose another war against the Sool Battalion

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Don't bring the Xabashi in like 2010 in which you and their troops "Pacified" the ppl as we truly know what was going on it's clear you want the population docile so you can annex more land into your 1 qabil dictatorship. You treat Dulbahante like faqash yet want their and the more clever Warsangeli so you can annex land but In Shaa Allah Khayr you're joke of a region will fall i.e the liars who want to make their fortune and leave and just give the ppl nabad as if that's gonna cut it.
Screenshot_20190509-133412_CM Browser.jpg