Garowe is expanding into Sool

Better hope those big bad maxamud garad men don't get involved after the humiliation they gave out when they crossed over to bari and nugaal back in the day:dead:
They seem to think having ugaadhyahan as cannon fodder to hide from jamac siyaad gives them free reign to land grab hasan ugaas @World :mjlol:
The low iq of these mj creatures hasan ugaas and smaller ugaadhyahan groups contributed vast majority of new recruits for pl post January 2018 falalug the one who killed the sl commanders and captured 20+ jamac siyaad after mj were struggling with them:pachah1:
Smart plan to have the best fighting groups in your militia against you
There isn't 1 single mj militia men from garowe to tukaraq there all dhulos claiming pl:pachah1:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Better hope those big bad maxamud garad men don't get involved after the humiliation they gave out when they crossed over to bari and nugaal back in the day:dead:
They seem to think having ugaadhyahan as cannon fodder to hide from jamac siyaad gives them free reign to land grab hasan ugaas @World :mjlol:
The low iq of these mj creatures hasan ugaas and smaller ugaadhyahan groups contributed vast majority of new recruits for pl post January 2018 falalug the one who killed the sl commanders and captured 20+ jamac siyaad after mj were struggling with them:pachah1:
There isn't 1 single mj militia men from garowe to tukaraq there all dhulos claiming pl:pachah1:
Boocama military base soon will be ready for more recruits.

F*ck Dhulos. I mean, check out the cheek on them. First they side with SL and give them LA, then half of them, flood Garowe, and call the city home, and demand representation: then when PL increases the security apparatus, by setting up checkpoints in Sool, they're gonna talk and get outraged?

Walle these people waa, scum......utter scum. That's Romani Gypsies for you.
f49wVfE.jpg

YkZwr4g.jpg

f49wVfE.jpg

The shamelessness they sell out this very group then write this:dead:
Ugaaryahan and hasan ugaas had there men sent to Mogadishu by Abdullahi yuusef the days prior and the mj left behind didn't fire a single shot and ran to tukaraq
Better start packing your bags danyzanzabri, you, my beautiful girl @Reiko the days of your boqor running away naked from his capital is coming back:mjhaps:

i really doubt that man. Somaliland has been beating puntland the past 12 years or so. i don't think the deegaan really like puntland. either that or they don't wanna go to war with somaliland, so they'ed rather just submit

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You peopledem fought for these naagos how shameless. Now they have thrown you away like a used condom. Hopefully this backfires :heh:

@Starscream

Let me ask you some honest questions..
Are you guys (dhulbahante) happy with being ruled by somaliland? Do you fully recognize their claim regarding British somaliland borders? How about the separation from greater Somalia?

As my cousins I hope the best for you guys in what ever you choose to do with your region.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
i really doubt that man. Somaliland has been beating puntland the past 12 years or so. i don't think the deegaan really like puntland. either that or they don't wanna go to war with somaliland, so they'ed rather just submit
We will see about that. After tuqaraak and secure Bari Sanaag. Sool became the next target.

The stand off between hasan ugaas and pl is happening in bixin trying to land grab people your trying to recruit
Isn't smart mj have zero say in who they bring to there territory if they wanted it they could be bringing sl to there territory which start 3-4 miles outside of garowe but they don't they're not afraid of pl nobody is :ummhmm:
ugaas groups are the only dhulos stupid enough to love mj all other dhulos either have killed mj or don't know mj from other somalis
There is famous incident in 92 when every dhulos said mj can suck fat dick after hearing mj wailing in galkayo it was them who ran from sool to galkayo to fight usc was usc decapitating 500 hasan ugaas elders?
No it was cumar mohamud:wtf:
That some up hasan ugaas to t
In a perfect world I would love to see hasan ugaas lose something for all the ass shaking they done for mj all there lives but if mj are successful they will only get embolden and me being from a group who graze northwest garowe you can guess where I would stand in such quagmire :patrice:

You peopledem fought for these naagos how shameless. Now they have thrown you away like a used condom. Hopefully this backfires :heh:
Adeer mine have killed more mj than anybody else:pachah1:
The group in question is @World people he comes from them my folks(maxamud garad are still in stand off with themselves around tukaraq)
The difference now is they will break in 3 camps.:wow:
My folks only started fucking with them because of ugaadhyahan name we always hated there guts:trash:

Ugaadhyahan says otherwise and consider they just fucked isaaq and jamac siyaad in the ass recently :manny: