Garowe Developments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Nice short video on Garowe.

PS - Why do they write on walls everywhere in Somalia. It's like they encourage 'vandalism'. They just need to write on the 'sign' not on the actual building or shop wall. They do it with restaurants, shops, even hospitals.

Other then that, the video is quite pleasing most anti puntlanders no matter how staunch they are will be like that dude in 4:02 mark, u will be sleeping thru your travels in PL 30% of Somalia land-mass. Just pure bliss, pure peace, no disruption, no moryan, no illegal checkpoints everywhere, no gimme 'khat and money' or else I won't let u thru the road.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Masha Allah Mudane Deni promised he’d add 1km and he delivered.

I see Fiqi Abdinasir and Daashane :obama:

Burtinle has improved so much walle I’m so proud of reer Burtinle.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
I love how this is being fully funded by tax-payers. Masha Allah. Guul Puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Masha Allah can’t thank Mudane Deni enough like the guy in the video says when Mudane Deni promises something he delivers. :wow:
Now you know why I said Deni even his mistake with us in bossaso,but its the best president since AY.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Now you know why I said Deni even his mistake with us in bossaso,but its the best president since AY.
Can you elaborate which mistake you are referring to? I think he is overall doing a fine job

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Can you elaborate which mistake you are referring to? I think he is overall doing a fine job
@Figo mention it. In PL we share the state and side by side we bring our PL to where its today with Allah bless. Deni is human and everyone make mistakes but we hope he learn from it. Beldaage and ismo meeting was correct call from him. Beside this accident he is good to me.

@Figo mention it. In PL we share the state and side by side we bring our PL to where its today with Allah bless. Deni is human and everyone make mistakes but we hope he learn from it. Beldaage and ismo meeting was correct call from him. Beside this accident he is good to me.
He's still not doing anything about the port, we need to keep him accountable too

Trending