Garowe Developments

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
2020 is really the year of roads for Somalia! Before you know it we will have better roads without potholes like the west !

I think we have foreign construction companies like CCECC china and Turkish company on Garcaad. But PL wants to give chance for local companies cause many projects will benefit PL market.
In xamar they have turks build everything for them, ccecc and TTN build roads and other bigger projects but when it comes to buildings its almost always local companies there needs to be competition so they start building better

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
In xamar they have turks build everything for them, ccecc and TTN build roads and other bigger projects but when it comes to buildings its almost always local companies there needs to be competition so they start building better
I think there is many local companies but it seems they announce the company after its wins the election to choice the best one that agree on the terms.

Exodus

Alienist
I think a balance is needed, foreign investment is always good, but Xamar is over dependent on Turkey for large projects. The development of public companies to undertake large projects is essential.

I think a balance is needed, foreign investment is always good, but Xamar is over dependent on Turkey for large projects. The development of public companies to undertake large projects is essential.
I agree overall Somalis need to focus on improving the architecture in Somalia. I like the buildings the Turkish firms are building in Xamar. Balance is needed and healthy competition between many companies(some Turkish firms should not have monopoly either).

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Lately the local companies designs became modern and good.

DD13389A-EF1B-4F24-A10D-95B84E80F6A0.jpeg

Bangiga Dowlada Puntland ayaa wuxuu yeelanayaa dhisme cusub oo Amaankiisuvaad u sareeyo, Sidacay Puntlandi.com u sheegeen Xubno ka tirsan Wasaarada Maaliyada Puntland.

Dhismaha Aqalka Bangiga oo ay horay ugu guulaysatay Shirkada AlBASHID Construction Company (ACC) ayaa waxay soo bandhigeen Naqshada Aqalka oo ka koobnaan doona Sadex dabaq.

Kharasha loo qoondeeyey oo ay bixineyso Dowlada Puntland Ayaan wali la shaacin inkastoo loo badinayo iney ku bixi doonto Aduun aad u farabadan.

Xukuumada Madaxweyne Saciid Cabdullaahi Deni waxay sanadkii hore bilowdey dardar galinta soo xeraynta Canshuuraha oo qaab casriya oo Electronic (Digital) ah loo soo ururinayo .

Bank of Puntland oo laga dhisayo bartamaha Garowe wuxuu noqondoonaa Xarunta ay sida tooska ah ugu soo xeroonayaan Dhamaan Canshuuraha Puntland.

boosaso had nice mountains and thats where i saw a fox for the first time. Garoowe had better hotels and restaurants. I also saw a hyena for the first time in garoowe

also they are building one of the biggest stadiums currently its going good, new airport will be built by chinese company as well. Once Garacad port and road linking to the coast it will blossom more inshallah

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
We need to regulate our monetary policies as well.

Then the next step would be to create our own currency :dzmxmmb:

Trending

Latest posts