Gangistarnimo is not our culture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I always edit my post (9/10 times). I tend to make spelling errors or qoute things in a wrong way, as english is my 4th language.

You clearly haven’t stalked me enough to know.. I’m actually relieved. alx

Ps: you always edit your responses too. Don’t act innocent, you know you’re guilty as well. Come clean!
:hillarybiz:
Relieved about what? I’m confused.

SumMo

very lowkey
Never understood the appeal of this gangster rap culture is to young somali males :mindblown:

Its has worked perfectly for the AA community somaha? :noneck:
I know right.

Like gangistar music has always been the source to success for so many people. According to science your IQ level will increase by 80, you will also be more likely to take a higher education, less likely to commit crime & fornication, and you are also more likely to value modesty when you listen to ganigstar music. All of this is scientifically proven. It brings you sharaf and increases your level of iman!

You’re absolutely right. Just look at the AA community and how well ganigstarnimo, crime and drugs is doing for them. We should all aspire to be this great!
:kendrickcry:

Alx. Makes me so happy to know the youth love this type of music, as it inspires them to do well in every aspect of their lives. The future of our country is looking brighter by the day. Keep up the good work..
:hillarybiz:

@SumMo
707bef512b30f8cb3f31b08c5534abd0.gif

The indho-adeeg that's shown in this thread is just so amusing to me. Faarax-splaining at its finest, iga dheh..
"I despise black people b-but their music waa iska caadi nooh, because everyone listens to it."

Rednecks can't stand black people either for the most part, and yet I don't see them casually listening to "hep hap" music? Explain this, Faarax fanax dheer's.

Wdym, Hip Hop is literally the single best genre today. There's such a thing as selective racism. Most minorities dislike Blacks more than Whites, but that doesn't stop them from appropriating their culture, and we're no different. We shouldn't be hating madows anyway.

I know right.

Like gangistar music has always been the source to success for so many people. According to science your IQ level will increase by 80, you will also be more likely to take a higher education, less likely to commit crime & fornication, and you are also more likely to value modesty when you listen to ganigstar music. All of this is scientifically proven. It brings you sharaf and increases your level of iman!

You’re absolutely right. Just look at the AA community and how well ganigstarnimo, crime and drugs has done for them. We should all aspire to be that great!
:kendrickcry:

Alx. Makes me so happy to know the youth love this type of music, as it inspires them to do well in every aspect of their lives. The future of our country is looking brighter by the day. Keep up the good work..
:kanyehmm:

I got some hot tunes for you walaalo. I promise you'll change your mind. Unless you don't listen to music at all, then well done.

SumMo

very lowkey
I got some hot tunes for you walaalo. I promise you'll change your mind. Unless you don't listen to music at all, then well done.
No, it won’t. I already know this for a fact.

I don’t like any music that has beats and english lyrics. Which is 99% of the songs the youths my age love listening to..

I hate it so much, that when my sisters listens to any type of radio songs, I’m the one screaming «Turn that gangistar music off!» instead of my hoyoo. I can’t stand it! Especially if the lyrics has a cuss word or is sexual. I have nearly vomited a few times when songs like that starts playing in public places. I’ve even left places because of it..

So you can keep that playlist for yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts