Gangistarnimo is not our culture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Then what the f*ck are u doing on here entertaining school dropouts like myself?
I’m done with 2 of my exams already, and I have one final exam in May. I’m well prepared for it, alhamdullilah. The exam only counts 40% of the total score, as the labbs and midterm are the most crucial parts. And I nailed them both!
:siilaanyosmile:

If not I wouldn’t be on here laughing at you low iq folks..
:siilaanyolaugh:

I find you rather amusing. It’s like an addiction idk. It’s fun for now at least..

Last edited:
SumMo

Your parents should be proud of you..Mash Allah for someone who's only 20 (I think you said you were 20 21?) I think you have a good head on your shoulders:nvjpqts:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Stop judging the way Somalis act. Just because you had the Somali culture deeply engrained into you doesn't mean everyone else experience something like this. There are Somalis living cities where they were the only Somali family in that entire city.
I’m done with 2 of my exams already, and I have one final exam in May. I’m well prepered for it, alhamdullilah. The exam only counts 40% of the total score, as the labbs and midterm are the most crucial parts. And I nailed them both!

If not I would be on here laughing at you low iq folks..

I find you rather amusing. It’s like an addiction idk. It’s fun for now at least..

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I’m done with 2 of my exams already, and I have one final exam in May. I’m well prepared for it, alhamdullilah. The exam only counts 40% of the total score, as the labbs and midterm are the most crucial parts. And I nailed them both!

I see. Why do u find low iq people amusing? Is it their unapologetic life choices or what?

SumMo

very lowkey
Stop judging the way Somalis act. Just because you had the Somali culture deeply engrained into you doesn't mean everyone else experience something like this. There are Somalis living cities where they were the only Somali family in that entire city.
I don’t expect much from someone who wants to marry a non-virgin Becky tbh. Like calm down walaal. It wasn’t a personal attack on you..
:tacky:

The difference between you and @Abaay Abaay is that he was enlightened enough to free himself from the shackles of society he is not a slave anymore but you? You will forever be a slave to society you think a piece of paper makes you superior?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don’t expect much from someone who wants to marry a non-virgin Becky tbh. Like calm down walaal. It wasn’t a personal attack on you. I already know your somalinimo is challanged..
:tacky:
I could care less if you attacked me.
You were attacking all the Somalis who werent surrounded by Somali culture.

You sound like those ignorant white folks who look down on low income African Americans and low income white people.

SumMo

very lowkey

You sound like those ignorant white folks who look down on low income African Americans and low income white people.

I grew up in a small city in west Norway. I was the only somali girl in my entire primary school, until another somali family moved in on the other side of the town when I was 11. I don’t know where you are getting this idea that I grew up with somalis from?

You can grow up around non-somalis and still have your dhaqan in check. Even now, as a 21 year old woman, 9/10 of my friends are ajinabis!

So stop with the excuses..
:bell:

SumMo

I don't think she has a problem with those who listen to non Somali music in their own time..she was just putting an emphasis on playing non-Somali music during somali cultural events that only last a few hrs..those events are to showcase YOUR OWN culture

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I grew up in a small city in west Norway. I was the only somali girl in my entire primary school, until another somali famiyl moved in on the other side of the town when I was 11. I don’t know where you are getting this idea that I grew up with somalis from?

You can grow up around non-somalis and still have your dhaqan in check. Even now, as a 21 year old woman, 9/10 of my friends are ajinabis!

So stop with the excuses..
:bell:
Congrats to you .

Not everyone is you

SumMo

very lowkey
SumMo

I don't think she has a problem with those who listen to non Somali music in their own time..she was just putting an emphasis on playing non-Somali music during somali cultural events that only last a few hrs..those events are to showcase YOUR OWN culture
Finally, someone with maskax!
:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::z1banet:

I keep explaining this to people over and over again..
:noneck:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
SumMo

Music is music whether it’s Somali on not. Be religious or be cultural, the two can’t mix. U either listen to music or u don’t.

SumMo

very lowkey
Does she expect everyone to be an uptight square like her? How are you gonna hate on niggas who don't even know you exist.
D7DEAF9F-8115-4E9C-9105-18955350E42D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts