GameStop market drama

Doge coin looks stagnated now.

shoutout to everyone who profited heavy when it went from 0.008 cents to 0.8 cents.
Im probably gonna pull out now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bitcoin. Thought we reach 37k on Monday but we're already nearly hitting it.

It'll 🚀 in the coming weeks.

Even the world's richest man had to put Bitcoin on his bio. :wow:

On a real note, Bitcoin in 2021 may become the coin’s hottest season of all. Perfect time to invest.

Last edited:

On a real note, Bitcoin in 2021 may become the coin’s hottest season of all. Perfect time to invest.
What brokers allow fractional buys for a poor person like me who doesn’t want to buy a whole bitcoin?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Then put your Bitcoins in a savings account like Blockfi for that delicious haram 8% interest rate.

If they have any money remaining. Some Somalis are too miskeen, I had a friend tell me he did forex on NOK to Somali Shilings :chrisfreshhah:. Miskeenka was duped into one irregular Norwegian Currency and a non existing Somali Shilling.

But yes, Somalis should look at stocks.
Might have to finnese them 👀 atleast i’d make them money tho

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
If anyone is ants to turn $1k into $200k or more then right now is the time to get into AMC

If anyone is ants to turn $1k into $200k or more then right now is the time to get into AMC

AMC has no reason to improve. It was simply a pump and dump.

BB on the other hand would be a great long investment. They are severely undervalued and the stock price is pretty much guaranteed to increase in the next couple of years.
I’m about to drop 1k into it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AMC has no reason to improve. It was simply a pump and dump.

BB on the other hand would be a great long investment. They are severely undervalued and the stock price is pretty much guaranteed to increase in the next couple of years.
I’m about to drop 1k into it
BB I would not recommend it to you right now, it was a good stock at first, but it has a downward trend, whilst this "AMC" and other whatnot saga goes on

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Bro who you tryna scam, in what world can someone turn 1k into 200k from AMC which is falling lol
I know stuff you don't man. Amc is being run up next by WSB and I got my calls ready. See you when it runs up.

Also a teen just did this

Guys, any idea of how a foreigner ( non us or Europe resident )can trade with these brokers ? I have tried Robinhood, webull and few others and unless you are us resident you can't even register in their platforms.

Trending