GameStop market drama

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Cant even buy any more AMC/GME on some sites now like trading212 the yahuud are devilish :kodaksmiley:

They are literally blocking every trading app, the amount of power these HedgeFund dudes have is insane :heh:

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Robinhood should lose alot of its users for this, someone is going to make an app just in time to scoop up all the users.

Trading 212, mainly UK based, also banned it. TD too. It is a ripple effect felt across the world.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
The premarket high was $509, it dumped to $257, now on the open recovering to $320.

giphy.gif
Good you sold because robinhood and others locked out trading for AMC, BB, SNDL

AMC, BB and NOK are down bad:mjcry:

because all the tradings apps banned buying stock:pacspit:

I’m holding anyways:mjkkk:

ain’t going out like this

we going to the moon:trumpsmirk:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
@ozzyoz

Look at these stats:

vs

vs

GameStop has the most insane shorting statistics. AMC and BBBY less so. As for BB and NOK, they aren't even that shorted.

Robinhood is getting class action lawsuit. Robinhood is part owned by hedgefunds that is why they're blocking trading of AMC, SNDL, NOK, BB and GME they don't want the hedgefunds to bleed money.

Apollo

VIP
I’ve lost 20% of my BB/NOK/AMC portfolio since 4 hours ago:kendrickcry:

Getting into investment hype when mainstream media is talking about an asset is always near the end/top.

My only participation in this WSB hype was buying AMC for 14 and then quickly selling for 16 😆

Mainly watched on the sidelines.

I am a coward. Don't dare to hold these meme stonks.

Getting into investment hype when mainstream media is talking about an asset is always near the end/top.

My only participation in this WSB hype was buying AMC for 14 and then quickly selling for 16, :lol: Only watched on the sidelines.

I am a coward. Don't dare to hold these meme stonks.
I didn’t have that much money in it walaal. I was in it for the entertainment. :lolbron:The vast majority of my regular portfolio is steady long stocks.

day trading is fun though:trumpsmirk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Is there any point in selling now lol?
1611863597592.png

I ain't in it for the memes, the principle is too risky for it to repelicate the same way as GME did, and with SEC and other crackdown going on, I don't think it will go back to its peak levels. I brought 200 @ 17, do you truly expect for BB to go up when it is getting locked off left right and center. If I sold now, it would have been a lost.

In the long term yes, but in the short term, take the profit whilst you can. Sold it at 24, making a lacksture profit of $1600.

Holding it at first was a good idea, now it ain't

giphy.gif

Trending