GameStop market drama

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Guys, any idea of how a foreigner ( non us or Europe resident )can trade with these brokers ? I have tried Robinhood, webull and few others and unless you are us resident you can't even register in their platforms.
Try Revolut it works in UK and maybe Australia and other places

@Calaf @ozzyoz @Apollo @Ras @babooshke @Craftman10 @HanWER

Pay attention to this stock on monday.

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.47.37 AM.png

Koss Corporation is a
Headphones company

It's a fvcking bloodbath down there at wallstreetbets. Most newbie traders who were lured in by the reddit frenzy jumped in on the stock at 250 some even at 300 or more. Now GME is on a free fall. This stock is going to hit single digits in a matter of time.

Kids, this is a lesson for all the novice traders on why you should never put your life savings on a meme stock.:lolbron:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hold what? Going to what moon? This is no longer a short squeeze, sell whilst you have the chance, don't take a loss for a meme.

And dogecoin is a memecoin, no chance of it going to the moon, the maths doesn't allow for it to hit $1, heck its most likely impossible.

Hold what? Going to what moon? This is no longer a short squeeze, sell whilst you have the chance, don't take a loss for a meme.

And dogecoin is a memecoin, no chance of it going to the moon, the maths doesn't allow for it to hit $1, heck its most likely impossible.
Dogecoin is a pump and dump crypto, get in while its getting hyped then dip. I'll be doing that the next time it happens

meanwhile on wsb:
"the short squeeze hasn't happned yet", "Hold:2tjlv3e:💎"
:reallymaury:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
meanwhile on wsb:
"the short squeeze hasn't happned yet", "Hold:2tjlv3e:💎"
:reallymaury:
The main players in WSB sold it for a SIZEABLE profit, the hold is to "eat the rich" at the cost of the novice investors, as if it will place any major dent on their top dogs pockets. This is now a statement, not a business/investment plan.

The squeeze occurred, and now its on $97.50. When the downfall spreezy occurs, then its game over. Whoever is holding it is betting on the unpredictability of the unpredictability of the unpredictability of GME going to the "moon". That is a lot of unpredictability for "novice investors" :yacadiim:

Trending