GameStop market drama

Diamond hands no more.

Those same people from wsb and institutions are shorting the stock to make easy money on the way down. This isn't even going to hold 50 come march.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 12.25.11 PM.png

Weirdest stock i have ever seen its been zero for years somehow in feb 2021 its making money.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
u/DFV is still holding
Took nearly $13 Million from GME stocks, DFV is not a doqon at all. If it flops, he is still up by what $12.5 Million. He sold at the peak, and now, the rest is up for bants

Any other person, that's your rent money going down the drain, Landlord won't be taking diamond hands as a excuse :ehh:

Pump and Dump, pump and dump

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
About my Nokia position: I sold quite fast during extended hours the next day on a tiny pump and got out. I no longer hold any WallStreetBets meme stonks.

Whatever r/WallStreetBets promotes now gets attacked and driven down.

About my Nokia position: I sold quite fast during extended hours the next day on a tiny pump and got out. I no longer hold any WallStreetBets meme stonks.

Whatever r/WallStreetBets promotes now gets attacked and driven down.
wsb is probably gonna die soon.
1612648573646.png

They made their millions and now its game over for them, the big boy sold when it hitted the peak.

Couldn't trust no meme stock, I see a peak, and bang, I sold BB. WSB had its fun. Many people had their fun. Now, its punishment time :manny:
I took an L but i'll ride this out and see. On my watch lists are new ipos like bumble and some penny stock that double everytime.

Apollo

VIP
@Calaf @butANumba @SULTAN1

During the dumps, I bought some GME at $100 and then sold at $110, kkkk. I am a coward. That was my most extreme yolo thing I did, $110 was the top before it dumped to $50.

AMC from14 to 15 (7%)
NOK from 4.6 to 5 (8.7%)
GME from 100 to 110 (10%)

My participation in the great retard battle against wall street. :browtf::damn:

Trending

Latest posts