Game Of Thrones Season 7 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe you need to watch the handmaids tale....:banderas::banderas:
Just watch the trailer.....

GOT has come out late this year not impressed at ALL... I don't like to be kept waiting wallahi

:mjcry:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas sis I'm already on it :lawd:

I binged it last weekend and I'm already on episode 5! feels like my soul has been sucked out by dementors wallahi such a harrowing show :kendrickcry:

Have you read the book? it;s just as good but the show divert slightly from it, just enough to keep it fresh imo. Funnily enough my biggest gripe with GoT is because it strays too far from the source material, its kinda frustrating when they take out important plot points and etc. I like it much better now that its way ahead of the books because there's nothing for me to compare it with lmao

You should definitely give Rome a try if you love GoT! it's amazing

I binged it last weekend and I'm already on episode 5! feels like my soul has been sucked out by dementors wallahi such a harrowing show :kendrickcry:

Have you read the book? it;s just as good but the show divert slightly from it, just enough to keep it fresh imo. Funnily enough my biggest gripe with GoT is because it strays too far from the source material, its kinda frustrating when they take out important plot points and etc. I like it much better now that its way ahead of the books because there's nothing for me to compare it with lmao

U state ur affiliation, r u one of these barbarian Danny supporters. Or do u stand by the Starks.

Is it possible u r a pathetic little finger person.

TooMacaan

VIP
The mountain is definetly a pitiful excuse for a human being. He is an immoral animal. But for now he serves a true boqor in comparison to the silver haired demon.

Also I don't know what u talking about when u say Jon snow is not kingly. He is the King In The North, and that's the only King I know. So get ready, cus winter is coming. :king:
Like attracts like so if you call the mountain a "pitiful excuse for a human being"...well, Cersei isn't far off. :chrisfreshhah:
I like Jon, the Starks are my favorite house...but he's kinda boring sometimes and there's nothing "special" about him I guess (for now perhaps:cool:)

Am I the only one who is going to binge watch the whole show when it's over?
I'd like to do that so I don't have to wait so long between each episode but I don't think I'm gonna be able to. How do you plan to avoid the all spoilers that'll be floating around??

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
With Stannis dead, I now back Sir Davos for the throne

tumblr_o9f0vfkuIG1s95j2so1_250.gif

Like attracts like so if you call the mountain a "pitiful excuse for a human being"...well, Cersei isn't far off. :chrisfreshhah:
I like Jon, the Starks are my favorite house...but he's kinda boring sometimes and there's nothing "special" about him I guess (for now perhaps:cool:)

I'd like to do that so I don't have to wait so long between each episode but I don't think I'm gonna be able to. How do you plan to avoid the all spoilers that'll be floating around??
don't read anything that mentions GOT at all. lol might not be enough but its better than waiting for a season every year.

Omg I'm on episode 6 now or whatever the latest one is, I was thinking about getting the book, I'm so addicted wallahi
:tocry: There's only 10 episodes for season 1, why??

I was trying to think, if I was in her shoes, what would I do?

Go to the colony or get raped every night and be a baby making machine as a sex slave.... :damn:

The show is so wild but in away it could actually happen in real life....:jcoleno:

Ok I shall watch an episode of Rome and inform you of what I think....

Yeah I prefer GOT now the book isn't holding it back, things can start moving along quicker :whew:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I love Cersi, but she has to pay for what she did to the Starks. I have a feeling Aria is going to use a face and kill Cersi.

Dany takes the throne, John snow finds out about his parents blah blah, this season is kind of predictable.

In most shows usually the 1st episode is the best and serves a good indicator for rest of series performance. Most of time quality of the show go south with every new season. GoT does not confine to this rule there is a plot twist every few episodes leaving you shocked and hooked for next to come. I become a fan at the end of season 1 when Ned Stark got head-chopped.

Favorite character is Tyrion Lannister. :salute:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This thread is a wonderful microcosm of why Somalia is an irredeemable shithole. It's full of Cersei fanboys and fangirls. Even in a fantasy world where you're free to choose any leader to support, you violent choose to bootyclap for the most corrupt, destructive, stupid and evil ruler out of all of them. Please, do the world a favour, and kill yourselves.

tumblr_o9g03mserT1tjdit7o1_500.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
This thread is a wonderful microcosm of why Somalia is an irredeemable shithole. It's full of Cersei fanboys and fangirls. Even in a fantasy world where you're free to choose any leader to support, you violent choose to bootyclap for the most corrupt, destructive, stupid and evil ruler out of all of them. Please, do the world a favour, and kill yourselves.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:FINALLY!!! Someone with some sense. I couldn't have said it any better.
Who do you support for the Iron Throne sxb?

Last edited:
Omg I'm on episode 6 now or whatever the latest one is, I was thinking about getting the book, I'm so addicted wallahi
:tocry: There's only 10 episodes for season 1, why??

I was trying to think, if I was in her shoes, what would I do?

Go to the colony or get raped every night and be a baby making machine as a sex slave.... :damn:

The show is so wild but in away it could actually happen in real life....:jcoleno:

Ok I shall watch an episode of Rome and inform you of what I think....

Yeah I prefer GOT now the book isn't holding it back, things can start moving along quicker :whew:

I wouldn't last as a handmaiden! They would send me to the colonies straight away :damn:

What I'm trying to understand is why she didn't make a run for it earlier???? If I was in her shoes I would try to cross the border as soon as they started freezing their bank accounts and sacking them from work :damedamn:

Even the congress being attacked by terrorists aka gilead should have been a wake up call

Cersei fan boys have a excuse, but fan girls r inexcusable, how can they support her, unless their gaal khanis.

Actually r there any femal khanis on somalispot. :russsmug:

Start vikings and thank me later:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts