Game Of Thrones Season 7 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me when Arya and Jon Snow finally reunites
qoTBHcm.gif

Breaking Bad is best show ever.

GoT first 4 seasons were great, but the last 2 season were as predictable as hell, it is still the best show on tv though.

The walking Dead is overrated not GoT,

I'm still pissed about the Stark family getting fucked over by Cersei. She need to pay dearly for that and I hope Arya is the one to do it.

TooMacaan

VIP

GoT first 4 seasons were great, but the last 2 season were as predictable as hell, it is still the best show on tv though.

Have you kept up with the spin-off, "Better Call Saul"? And if so, is it any good? How does it compare to BB?

Have you kept up with the spin-off, "Better Call Saul"? And if so, is it any good? How does it compare to BB?

It is really good Season 3 is the best so far the first 2 season were slow, but if you u gonna binge-watching shouldnt be a problem.. If you are big BB fan you will enjoy it,lots of BB characters show up.

black

live and let die.

:bell: I bet mixing mayo and ketchup is too exotic for you

I@black my fellow Boqor Cersei supporter, I have a confession, if our Boqor was to die I hope arya is the one that kills her, simply because it would be epic.

I know this is a grave sin, and so I will wage a large war against all dany supporters today. First up @TooMacaan, stay in the deserts, our Boqor will rule and reign upon the great lands of westeros, wether dany brings her reptiles over or not.

To be honest cersei is not even my favourite top 5 characters. But between Danny and her, it will always be my revered Boqor.

black

live and let die.
I@black my fellow Boqor Cersei supporter, I have a confession, if our Boqor was to die I hope arya is the one that kills her, simply because it would be epic.

I know this is a grave sin, and so I will wage a large war against all dany supporters today. First up @TooMacaan, stay in the deserts, our Boqor will rule and reign upon the great lands of westeros, wether dany brings her reptiles over or not.

To be honest cersei is not even my favourite top 5 characters. But between Danny and her, it will always be my revered Boqor.

I'd approve Arya or Jaime killing her, anyone else would just be bad writing. Especially Dany :reallymaury: If that ever happens I'm going to send a very stern and angry email to HBO:yacadiim:

I'd approve Arya or Jaime killing her, anyone else would just be bad writing. Especially Dany :reallymaury: If that ever happens I'm going to send a very stern and angry email to HBO:yacadiim:
I am a firm Jon supporter. But I would probably disown the King in the north p, if he killed my Cersei.

Speaking of being stern and angry, anyone who insults the Boqor will be in a mountain of trouble when she hears of it.

TooMacaan

VIP

If Arya (one of my faves) does end up killing Cersei, I will be in the clouds!!!:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol: It would be absolutely epic and I'd never ever let you little Cersei fanboys forget it. I assure you that the gif of Cersei taking her last breath will be a regular on this forum :fittytousand:
That'd be the perfect justice for the Starks, after all this time and trouble!! I don't want to fall into false hope and be disappointed so I'm not going to expect it too much but here's to dreaming:2tjlv3e:.

If we are talking best shows then HBO Rome is up there. It's everything GoT wishes it was and more :lawd:

It had to die so Game of throne could live :jcoleno::kendrickcry::mjcry:

Babe you need to watch the handmaids tale....:banderas::banderas:
Just watch the trailer.....

GOT has come out late this year not impressed at ALL... I don't like to be kept waiting wallahi

:mjcry:

TooMacaan

VIP
I am a firm Jon supporter. But I would probably disown the King in the north p, if he killed my Cersei.

Speaking of being stern and angry, anyone who insults the Boqor will be in a mountain of trouble when she hears of it.
W7cl65v.gif
:ufdup::stopit:

I agree, it'd be bad writing if they made Daenerys do it (and I'd rather Arya get justice for her fam) but a part of me wants Dany to be the one to do it just to spite you lol. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
If Arya (one of my faves) does end up killing Cersei, I will be in the clouds!!!:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol: It would be absolutely epic and I'd never ever let you little Cersei fanboys forget it. I assure you that the gif of Cersei taking her last breath will be a regular on this forum :fittytousand:
That'd be the perfect justice for the Starks, after all this time and trouble!! I don't want to fall into false hope and be disappointed so I'm not going to expect it too much but here's to dreaming:2tjlv3e:.
U will cease this. Lest u force the boqor to move mountains once again. Now tell me can Danny move mountains.

Also just watch as Jon snow reigns supreme. He will end dany and her ugly desperate and poor attempt at the throne. Maybe he will concubine her if she is lucky. :siilaanyosmile:

TooMacaan

VIP
U will cease this. Lest u force the boqor to move mountains once again. Now tell me can Danny move mountains.

Also just watch as Jon snow reigns supreme. He will end dany and her ugly desperate and poor attempt at the throne. Maybe he will concubine her if she is lucky. :siilaanyosmile:
I hate the mountain with such passion, I can't wait til he gets killed off as well!! When he dies though, I hope they make him face the Hound (who is actually a decent guy, even though Arya didn't care for him much); that would be the ultimate battle. Then after the mountain is taken care of, Dany doesn't need to do any of that crap...she's born for the throne. She has fire within her blood and dragons by her side.

I don't think that Jon is fit for the throne, he doesn't seem very King like to me (same with Arya, Varys, Bron, and others I like). If he does end up having a character shift and takes the title, I wouldn't mind though :zhqjlmx:. Loool, why are you so salty about Dany? I feel like she gets undeserved hate...out of all the people to hate, why focus on her?? Just because she's not an underdog?
And she's no concubine. Don't speak about the Queen that way. :camby:

I hate the mountain with such passion, I can't wait til he gets killed off as well!! When he dies though, I hope they make him face the Hound (who is actually a decent guy, even though Arya didn't care for him much); that would be the ultimate battle. Then after the mountain is taken care of, Dany doesn't need to do any of that crap...she's born for the throne. She has fire within her blood and dragons by her side.

I don't think that Jon is fit for the throne, he doesn't seem very King like to me (same with Arya, Varys, Bron, and others I like). If he does end up having a character shift and takes the title, I wouldn't mind though :zhqjlmx:. Loool, why are you so salty about Dany? I feel like she gets undeserved hate...out of all the people to hate, why focus on her?? Just because she's not an underdog?
And she's no concubine. Don't speak about the Queen that way. :camby:
The mountain is definetly a pitiful excuse for a human being. He is an immoral animal. But for now he serves a true boqor in comparison to the silver haired demon.

Also I don't know what u talking about when u say Jon snow is not kingly. He is the King In The North, and that's the only King I know. So get ready, cus winter is coming. :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending