Game Of Thrones Season 7 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Cersei Lannister, queen of the Andals and the First Men, Lady of Casterly Rock and Protector of the Crown :rejoice:

May God protect her against the wicked and demonic incestual child Daenerys

Her incestuous children are all dead, all that is left is her and her amputee twin.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
He's gonna die before he finishes the book no doubt, the man is in his 90s, its a wonder hes still moving

Girl bye

IMG_5338.jpg

black

live and let die.
He is probably one of the few guys that can be persuaded about white walkers and that has a sizeable army.

Yes, he'll survive and join Dany & Jon after killing Cersei. She's going to go on a mad tirate and he'll cut her up like he did the mad king :mjcry:

TooMacaan

VIP
Cersei Lannister, queen of the Andals and the First Men, Lady of Casterly Rock and Protector of the Crown :rejoice:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-673-1338317769-2.gif

How are you gonna criticize someone for being a product of incest...while worshiping a woman who actually commits incest? :what:
That's some twisted logic sxb. And you couldn't praise Cersei w/o mentioning the rest?...:fredo: asking for trouble.

Last edited:
I want to see Cersei burn down kings landing like in the prophecy. Jamie can choke her and they can die together in flames, v poetic :ahh:

Excited for Dany finally landing on Westeros :banderas:

black

live and let die.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-673-1338317769-2.gif

How are you gonna criticize someone for being a product of incest...while worshiping a woman who actually commits incest? :what:
That's some twisted logic sxb. And you couldn't praise Cersei w/o mentioning the rest?...:fredo: asking for trouble.

Yeah, but Cersei is kinda hot so I can't blame Jaime. :browtf:
Dany is nothing but a spoiled child among yes men and simps. :siilaanyolaugh:

TooMacaan

VIP
Yeah, but Cersei is kinda hot so I can't blame Jaime. :browtf:
Dany is nothing but a spoiled child among yes men and simps. :siilaanyolaugh:
You are definitely either an only child or have no sisters.:vqbuyv0:
:what1:Tyrion and Varys aren't yes men or simps...how do you explain their support?
And why not support Jon instead of Cersei then? He's sacrificed a lot.

I hope dany dies, she's gained too much weight she has to go.
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Yes. That blond lady gets on my nerve.

Fuckable imo:obama: but horrible leader and her policies is influenced by her imotions - not fit to rule imo.

Cercei on the other hand :ohreally:

I want cercei and little finger to rule the seven kingdom, just like Frank and Clair Underwood in house of cards:mjswag::shaq:

Best shows ever imo

black

live and let die.
You are definitely either an only child or have no sisters.:vqbuyv0:
:what1:Tyrion and Varys aren't yes men or simps...how do you explain their support?
And why not support Jon instead of Cersei then? He's sacrificed a lot.

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

True, but they joined her after everything fell into her lap. Except, she needs a fleet to cross the narrow sea. Oh wait, here it comes.:ummhmm:
I like Jon snow, but he's too much of a goodie two shoes. Cersei also has the best claim to the throne, and Jon doesn't really want to be king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending