Game Of Thrones Season 7 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we get a Cleganebowl this season. GET HYPE!!1

Cleganebowl_6d0036_5944668.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
GOT is the only show i use to watch the rest use to be Kdramas when is it restarting July soomaha?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Finally! We've been waiting for too long, you would think with such advanced technology they would be able to produce shows faster but nooo they take two years to make one season

Lol it was only delayed for 3 months. Each episode costs like a million dollars to make. The show has also passed the book :(. George needs to hurry his ass up.

black

live and let die.
Cersei Lannister, queen of the Andals and the First Men, Lady of Casterly Rock and Protector of the Crown :rejoice:

May God protect her against the wicked and demonic incestual child Daenerys

Jeesto

VIP
Oh shit, trailer got me like
images
I've beeing waiting a whole goddamn year and 3 months for this season. It better be excellent

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Cersei Lannister, queen of the Andals and the First Men, Lady of Casterly Rock and Protector of the Crown :rejoice:

May God protect her against the wicked and demonic incestual child Daenerys

I hope Arya kills you traitor

Lol it was only delayed for 3 months. Each episode costs like a million dollars to make. The show has also passed the book :(. George needs to hurry his ass up.
He's gonna die before he finishes the book no doubt, the man is in his 90s, its a wonder hes still moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending