Game Of Thrones Season 7 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Cersei fan boys have a excuse, but fan girls r inexcusable, how can they support her, unless their gaal khanis.

Actually r there any femal khanis on somalispot. :russsmug:

cersei is done for the only person who is loyal to her is Jamie and I think he will flip flop on her because he knows she's evil. Cersei has beef with Dorne, beef with the Tyrell family. Beef with Yara and Theon. She has too many enemies to count. She's done for.

Jon snow will rule the north and daenerys will rule the south. Yara will rule the iron islands.

cersei is done for the only person who is loyal to her is Jamie and I think he will flip flop on her because he knows she's evil. Cersei has beef with Dorne, beef with the Tyrell family. Beef with Yara and Theon. She has too many enemies to count. She's done for.

Jon snow will rule the north and daenerys will rule the south. Yara will rule the iron islands.
Good thing I was always with Jon, my son and King in the north

I Have only read half the books so far and no I have not read any of your comments. Or watched any of the the series.

If Arya (one of my faves) does end up killing Cersei, I will be in the clouds!!!:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol: It would be absolutely epic and I'd never ever let you little Cersei fanboys forget it. I assure you that the gif of Cersei taking her last breath will be a regular on this forum :fittytousand:
That'd be the perfect justice for the Starks, after all this time and trouble!! I don't want to fall into false hope and be disappointed so I'm not going to expect it too much but here's to dreaming:2tjlv3e:.
Nah cerci will skin alive Arya and throw her in the ocean this is what makes the show great the good people never win

I Have only read half the books so far and no I have not read any of your comments. Or watched any of the the series.
image.gif
The amount of spoilers r unprecedented. Also watch Vikings.

TooMacaan

VIP
Nah cerci will skin alive Arya and throw her in the ocean this is what makes the show great the good people never win
Cersei got to you as well!!:faysalwtf: You're the last person I expected to support Cersei:snoop:
What is happening to this world?:tocry:

black

live and let die.
This thread is a wonderful microcosm of why Somalia is an irredeemable shithole. It's full of Cersei fanboys and fangirls. Even in a fantasy world where you're free to choose any leader to support, you violent choose to bootyclap for the most corrupt, destructive, stupid and evil ruler out of all of them. Please, do the world a favour, and kill yourselves.

tumblr_o9g03mserT1tjdit7o1_500.gif

It's the opposite :drakewtf: I'm guessing specifically because of the state Somalia is in, do we subconsciously support Cersei.:jcoleno:
She has the best claim to the throne. Order > chaos and one-sided justice. Why do 10,000's of men have to die in order to be ruled by one cadaan blonde woman to another because >muhh ancestry. Also Cersei is one of the most intelligent characters on the show.

I wouldn't last as a handmaiden! They would send me to the colonies straight away :damn:

What I'm trying to understand is why she didn't make a run for it earlier???? If I was in her shoes I would try to cross the border as soon as they started freezing their bank accounts and sacking them from work :damedamn:

Even the congress being attacked by terrorists aka gilead should have been a wake up call

I know, in episode 7 it explains why, her husband made her wait..... idiot! Lol
I don't want to ruin it for you Hahahaha

:damn:
I'd get on a boat and run as soon as they found out women couldn't work no more or have cash! I mean what the hell!!

Us Somalis would be the first to leave the country...hahahaha

:jcoleno: I couldn't be believe they still stuck around...

I hope they show us what the colonies look like before the series ends.... :kanyehmm:

Every episode my adrenaline shots up...:kendrickcry: I have a feeling episode 10 will make me go crazy, and than they'll make us wait a year.....:meleshame:

Of the woman candidates on the show, boqor cersei is the best. My brother @black and I will stand by the eternal Boqor. As for the silver animal Danny, may she rot. In the frost of Jon. My son in the north will beat her., and The Boqor if he must.

They may have future concubine roles.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I know, in episode 7 it explains why, her husband made her wait..... idiot! Lol
I don't want to ruin it for you Hahahaha

:damn:
I'd get on a boat and run as soon as they found out women couldn't work no more or have cash! I mean what the hell!!

Us Somalis would be the first to leave the country...hahahaha

:jcoleno: I couldn't be believe they still stuck around...

I hope they show us what the colonies look like before the series ends.... :kanyehmm:

Every episode my adrenaline shots up...:kendrickcry: I have a feeling episode 10 will make me go crazy, and than they'll make us wait a year.....:meleshame:

Does it only come on Hulu?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:FINALLY!!! Someone with some sense. I couldn't have said it any better.
Who do you support for the Iron Throne sxb?
Even in death, I support the one true king of Westeros.

zQCYyB6.png

Cersei fan boys have a excuse, but fan girls r inexcusable, how can they support her, unless their gaal khanis.

Actually r there any femal khanis on somalispot. :russsmug:

Even if you're gonna choose a leader with you instead of your brain, there are still much better options. Like Dany, or Sansa.

It's the opposite :drakewtf: I'm guessing specifically because of the state Somalia is in, do we subconsciously support Cersei.:jcoleno:
She has the best claim to the throne. Order > chaos and one-sided justice. Why do 10,000's of men have to die in order to be ruled by one cadaan blonde woman to another because >muhh ancestry. Also Cersei is one of the most intelligent characters on the show.

Cersei has no legal claim. You can't inherit the throne from your husband. So that leaves her with a claim by military might, in which case Dany will f*ck her shit up. As for her being one of the most intelligent characters, well, that statement is so fucking stupid I don't even know how to begin dissecting it. Like honestly I think you might have some sort of cognitive deficiency if you honestly believe that.

If we are talking best shows then HBO Rome is up there. It's everything GoT wishes it was and more :lawd:

It had to die so Game of throne could live :jcoleno::kendrickcry::mjcry:
THIRTEEN!!!:kendrickcry:

eRPEsOP.jpg

Also, welcome back. Where you been?

Even in death, I support the one true king of Westeros.

zQCYyB6.png

Even if you're gonna choose a leader with you instead of your brain, there are still much better options. Like Dany, or Sansa.

Cersei has no legal claim. You can't inherit the throne from your husband. So that leaves her with a claim by military might, in which case Dany will f*ck her shit up. As for her being one of the most intelligent characters, well, that statement is so fucking stupid I don't even know how to begin dissecting it. Like honestly I think you might have some sort of cognitive deficiency if you honestly believe that.

THIRTEEN!!!:kendrickcry:

eRPEsOP.jpg

Also, welcome back. Where you been?
Warya u know what, Sansa is a lot better looking than Cersei, but she will never get the throne.

That is why between daenerys and Cersei I pick the beautiful Boqor cersei.

But my true loyalties lie with the King in the north, and the Starks. As well as tyrion, if only he would rid himself of the grey haired wench.

By the way Sansa is :ahh: all the damn time.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@The Cushtic One don't spoil me sis :whoa:

I'm about to start episode 7 now, I'll get back to u in an hour

13!!!!!!!!! :jcoleno::mjcry::mjcry:

I'll forever mourn this show :kendrickcry: and thank u! lol I got myself banned for a bit but I'm back now :hemad:
Lmao, forreal? Damn, now I'm starting to feel kinda left out. It's seems like I'm the only one who hasn't been banned at least once. It's like a right of passage in this place. Looks like I have to come after the mods some more. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts