Galmudug SWS massacre sets a dangerous precedent

@Ferrari sxb why are you wasting your time with naago majerteen?

When we say "OG killed you on this occasion and that one" they say "but ethiopia did this and that to you".

This is the trait of females who aren't able to fight their own battles but rely on others instead.

One of them even tried to use the civilian card earlier when I reminded him of Kismayo's nights of terror:mjlol:

look at the calalcal.

The harti seat is now a dhulo seat in jubaland, and they line up behind dhulos.

I say this is dhulbahante's chance for revenge.

:drakelaugh:

@Ferrari You have to resort to lies because the bigfoot told you the truth stop being emotional Abdiaziz Ali Barre and SNF broke the siege of Gaalkacyo and dealt USC a crushing defeat in Gaalkacyo dont make me pull up reciepts kid because i have them:ulyin:

Let's save this for another fkd session..
You guys sit this one out ;)

look at the calalcal.

The harti seat is now a dhulo seat in jubaland, and they line up behind dhulos.

I say this is dhulbahante's chance for revenge.

:drakelaugh:

Weren't you the one bragging about massacring dhulbahante.. Are you in desperate need for an alliance to escape the karbaash?

Where is the rest of the Marehan crew?

ibrought-chairs-for-everyone-who-came-here-to-read-the-36335123.png

@Ferrari You have to resort to lies because the bigfoot told you the truth stop being emotional Abdiaziz Ali Barre and SNF broke the siege of Gaalkacyo and dealt USC a crushing defeat in Gaalkacyo dont make me pull up reciepts kid because i have them:ulyin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tukraq

VIP
if mx did damage against hg why are they still getting massacred by them currently lol, while they know their place when dealing with puntland

Weren't you the one bragging about massacring dhulbahante.. Are you in desperate need for an alliance to escape the karbaash?
we never had beef with dhulbahante, and we probably never will.

They are family. I literally wouldnt mind a dhulbahante president in jubaand for the next thousand years.:trumpsmirk:

awoogaa lagub war wuxu karbaash kama daalo?

u keep coming back for more dharbaaxo.:gucciwhat:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Knowns as bums in Hargeisa were Issaq took in their refugees and after acting up got put down.

Hawadle threw them in the river when they flooded beletweyne and spread their doqon culture.

Used as cannon fodder by Union of Islamic courts and later by Kenya yet cannot step outside kismaayo.

Ruled by Morgan a reer bari and later hiraale a reer galgaduud and lost many settlements til they begged their Kenyan pimps to gain kismaayo and yet brag of been warriors.

Cannot liberate their capital buale or step into their own lands without kikuyu but claim to be warriors.

Live refugee camps in bosaso and Galkayo with eelay and oromos and beg on our streets yet claim to be superior.

Walle waa yaab doqonimada iyo jahiilnimadoda:kanyehmm:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

war wuxu fulaysanaa.

This is everything I have been trying to highlight in this thread.
:heh:
Throughout the whole thread the naagos have confirmed every single stereotype we mentioned. Even their own members told them to step up their FKD :mjlol:

They've made up and thrown many different names out there (ethiopia, xawadle, rahanwayne kkkkk) but not once did they say "We, MJ defeated you". Caajib I would be ashamed to show my face.

Don't waste your time with them until they can bring proof of a battle where they beat us, which I highly doubt will happen in our time and those of our offsprings :pachah1:

Dont mention our name then put some respect it on dont lie about facts and well sit it out
Lol.. Ma Saas ba Sheekada hada faraha ku cun cunaayo so ma aha ina abti :ulyin:

You can join in if you like in that case.. I guess our big feet cousins would appreciate a bit relief :drakelaugh:

Throughout the whole thread the naagos have confirmed every single stereotype we mentioned. Even their own members told them to step up their FKD :mjlol:

They've made up and thrown many different names out there (ethiopia, xawadle, rahanwayne kkkkk) but not once did they say "We, MJ defeated you". Caajib I would be ashamed to show my face.

Don't waste your time with them until they can bring proof of a battle where they beat us, which I highly doubt will happen in our time and those of our ofdsprings :pachah1:

Haye mudane:salute:, I will heed your advice.

waryaada clan L kids, my ugaas has spoken. Just make sure you strengthen for the next fkd, you make it easy for one person to karbaash all of you. daciifiin liita baad tihiin.

Tukraq

VIP

Don't waste your time with them until they can bring proof of a battle where they beat us, which I highly doubt will happen in our time and those of our offsprings :pachah1:
did I not state how we literally sold you to Ethiopia and you guys still cry dabecyo:drakelaugh:
what a low iq group only malis ever sold into subjugation that there still living in today:mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lol.. Ma Saas ba Sheekada hada faraha ku cun cunaayo so ma aha ina abti :ulyin:

You can join in if you like in that case.. I guess our big feet cousins would appreciate a bit relief :drakelaugh:
Im sitting on the bench for this one this a KBLX war so i just dont want random bullets our way you guys looking for a an exit bringing up mx iska celiya bigfootka @Ferrari :lolbron:

Haye mudane:salute:, I will heed your advice.

waryaada clan L kids, my ugaas has spoken. Just make sure you strengthen for the next fkd, you make it easy for one person to karbaash all of you. daciifiin liita baad tihiin.
Fake bravado and claiming victory.. Typical big foot :bell:

did I not state how we literally sold you to Ethiopia and you guys still cry dabecyo:drakelaugh:
what a low iq group only malis ever sold into subjugation that there still living in today:mjlol:
Warya no offense to you but the way you write made me realise you're probably 14. I've already wiped the floor with you yesterday sxb stop trying to get my attention :francis:

Trending