Galmudug SWS massacre sets a dangerous precedent

That's like 10% of Majeerteens. You need to comprehend my point, 90% of your unfortunate people live under the enslavement of Guerilla looking Kikuyas and The cursed Habeshas. Tens of thousands of your people slaughtered and raped into oblivion by your African colonizers... The word "RAPE" and your people are synonymous with each other. You can't compare yourself to me, you're not on my level and you never will be.
So you confirm that you've abandoned a portion of your clansmen as you don't have the heart to put up a fight? Not surprising coming from the female tribe.

Puntland borders MJ slaves in the Somali region and if they had any honour they would have provided them with training and weapons. Wait, who am I kidding. MJs are getting bumrushed by Isaaq near Garowe so how on earth would they be able to put up a fight against Ethiopia? :heh:

As for rape, guess what...we've been doing plenty of that to MJs ever since we broke their back and made them irrelevant in the south after the battle of lafo harti. Let me remind you how we pulled you from your houses in the middle of the night and proceeded to commit all sorts of atrocities on our punan1 cattle not too long ago:jcoleno:

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/29/world/witnesses-report-a-somali-massacre-before-us-arrival.html

Been making MJs our s for decades and they still haven't clapped back. The true definition of a cucked clan :mjcry:

@diaby

You in here bragging about raping and killing innocent civilians just confirms why your a low iq savage sxb..
You don't see us bragging about killing innocent og civilians or raping women.. Because we're not low iq savages like you..
Everyone knows we've had the power in Jubaland and even came up with the idea of an autonomous Jubaland state.. You see that's the difference between you and me.. We are create, we build and we lead.

You on the other hand is a peasant servant, a follower a rebel savage that would destroy at any given opportunity.. The only way to make you behave like a human is a master with a whip who keeps you in short leash .. Just like your kikuyu and habesha master is doing.. Otherwise you might get out of hand and might even end up burning your own house...

@diaby

You in here bragging about raping and killing innocent civilians just confirms why your a low iq savage sxb..
You don't see us bragging about killing innocent og civilians or raping women.. Because we're not low iq savages like you..
Everyone knows we've had the power in Jubaland and even came up with the idea of an autonomous Jubaland state.. You see that's the difference between you and me.. We are create, we build and we lead.

You on the other hand is a peasant servant, a follower a rebel savage that would destroy at any given opportunity.. The only way to make you behave like a human is a master with a whip who keeps you in short leash .. Just like your kikuyu and habesha master is doing.. Otherwise you might get out of hand and might even end up burning your own house...
Bytch ass nigga take your crocodile tears elsewhere, like I said you aren't built for FKD.

Ana waaso your innocent civilians :heh:

Bytch ass nigga take your crocodile tears elsewhere, like I said you aren't built for FKD.

Ana waaso your innocent civilians :heh:

Keep bragging about how savage you are.
Low iq bigfoot peasant...we all know the truth on the ground in kista and how your drug addicted militia was whipped until they had to go and beg hütü generals to help them get back to kista.. You're always a savage with no brain and no principles..
You can't even upkeep your own house without needing someone else to tell you how to do it..

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
So you confirm that you've abandoned a portion of your clansmen as you don't have the heart to put up a fight? Not surprising coming from the female tribe.

Puntland borders MJ slaves in the Somali region and if they had any honour they would have provided them with training and weapons. Wait, who am I kidding. MJs are getting bumrushed by Isaaq near Garowe so how on earth would they be able to put up a fight against Ethiopia? :heh:

As for rape, guess what...we've been doing plenty of that to MJs ever since we broke their back and made them irrelevant in the south after the battle of lafo harti. Let me remind you how we pulled you from your houses in the middle of the night and proceeded to commit all sorts of atrocities on our punan1 cattle not too long ago:jcoleno:

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/29/world/witnesses-report-a-somali-massacre-before-us-arrival.html

Been making MJs our s for decades and they still haven't clapped back. The true definition of a cucked clan :mjcry:

Instead of making a big deal out of some old skirmishes back in the days, worry about your raped, punished and broken women in your region. You can't possibly engage in FkD with others while your broken women are incessantly crying on international TVs. Misplaced priorities.

@Karim

This is what I mean.... People like @diaby need this kind of treatment if you give them freedom they might go on and rape eachother.. It doesn't even matter who gets raped if it's them doing it or against them.. They are satisfied as long as rape and savagism is in the equation.

Instead of making a big deal out of some old skirmishes back in the days, worry about your raped, punished and broken women in your region. You can't possibly engage in FkD with others while your broken women are incessantly crying on international TVs. Misplaced priorities.
The victim majeerten confirms that he hasn't been able to retaliate against my constant massacres. Do you realise how pathetic you sound relying on others to settle your scores?

Throughout this whole thread your horde of members haven't been able to point to a single battle where punan1s got the upper hand against us :mjlol:

I hope you now see why Somalis refer to you guys as naago majerteen.

Let me know when you manage to grow a backbone and finally decide to stand up to Ogaden who has been exterminating you for decades.

Once again...

Frequent land disputes between the Majeerteen and the Ogaden took place in the early part of this century. In one famous battle some 370 Harti were killed. The Ogadenis refer to the area of the battle as 'lafo harti' ('the bones of Harti')."
Now repeat after me:

"ethiopia please fight our battles against Ogaden, we haven't got the ability"

"ethiopia please save us from Ogaden"

"Anybody please save us from Ogaden" :damn:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The victim majeerten confirms that he hasn't been able to retaliate against my constant massacres. Do you realise how pathetic you sound relying on others to settle your scores?

Throughout this whole thread your horde of members haven't been able to point to a single battle where punan1s got the upper hand against us :mjlol:

I hope you now see why Somalis refer to you guys as naago majerteen.

Let me know when you manage to grow a backbone and finally decide to stand up to Ogaden who has been exterminating you for decades.

Once again...

Now repeat after me:

"ethiopia please fight our battles against Ogaden, we haven't got the ability"

"ethiopia please save us from Ogaden"

"Anybody please save us from Ogaden" :damn:
Kkkkkk :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:

This is way too funny. Maybe you killed 10 unarmed MJ civilians (With the help of HG) or probably less and according to your silly logic that meant "extermination" :pachah1:

Low IQ doqon lmao. Awoowga was. What an idiot.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Before the establishment of Jubaland we used to compete with the IID0ORS on who will sell more Ogaden Slaves to their Ethiopian masters.
It was a very profitable business....

"Return the slave to his master" was our slogan.
Oh.. The good old days. :liberaltears:

Kkkkkk :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:

This is way too funny. Maybe you killed 10 unarmed MJ civilians (With the help of HG) or probably less and according to your silly logic that meant "extermination" :pachah1:

Low IQ doqon lmao. Awoowga was. What an idiot.
From an eaelier post by ferrari.

Ogaden massacring majerteen:

Sayid mohamed killed 6k Cusmaan maxamuud in a single night, one nigga survived, he shat himself apparently.

Bahgeri killed 11k ciise maxamuds, thrown them off a cliff, to this day, ciise riyoole are still laangaab despite being the biggest MJ clan 100 years ago.

Lafo harti where some 300 mjs' bones were chewing up by Ogaden.

Suldaan of jubaland, suldaan magan yusuf, karbaashed them when they sided with the british in 1916.

:ahh:

Grow some backbone and fight back dude. What is it that makes you hesitate to pull out your sword when faced by Ogaden?

Did your granparents tell you of the terrible tales they've faced at our hands? Whole subclans made langaab and still no retaliation :mjlaugh:

Indeed we trained our majerteen dogs to behave well in the presence of their masters :wow:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
From an eaelier post by ferrari.

Ogaden massacring majerteen:

Sayid mohamed killed 6k Cusmaan maxamuud in a single night, one nigga survived, he shat himself apparently.

Bahgeri killed 11k ciise maxamuds, thrown them off a cliff, to this day, ciise riyoole are still laangaab despite being the biggest MJ clan 100 years ago.

Lafo harti where some 300 mjs' bones were chewing up by Ogaden.

Suldaan of jubaland, suldaan magan yusuf, karbaashed them when they sided with the british in 1916.

:ahh:

Grow some backbone and fight back dude. What is it that makes you hesitate to pull out your sword when faced by Ogaden?

Did your granparents tell you of the terrible tales they've faced at our hands? Whole subclans made langaab and still no retaliation :mjlaugh:

Indeed we trained our majerteen dogs to behave well in the presence of their masters :wow:
We can throw imaginary numbers out of thin air but that'd not be CLEAN and your repost is full of LIES.... When did this imaginary BATTLE between Bahgeri aka the LAANGAAB sub clan of Ogaden versus CIISE MAXAMUUD ever happened?!!

How can a SLAVE CROSS the boundaries of his master without his permission and fight with others?!! :cosbyhmm:

We can throw imaginary numbers out of thin air but that'd not be CLEAN and your repost is full of LIES.... When did this imaginary BATTLE between Bahgeri aka the LAANGAAB sub clan of Ogaden versus CIISE MAXAMUUD ever happened?!!

How can a SLAVE CROSS the boundaries of his master without his permission and fight with others?!! :cosbyhmm:
@Ferrari come drop some knowledge on this young man who hasn't been taught his dark history at the hands of the great son of Ogaden :wow1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Ferrari come drop some knowledge on this young man who hasn't been taught his dark history at the hands of the great son of Ogaden :wow1:
Kkkkkkkkkkkk are you one of those fragile little souls on this forum who wouldn't hesitate to call for backup when they find themselves In an inescapable tight corner?!! :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You're out of ammunition forcing you to copy paste old materials from Ferrari lmao. YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THE FkD community.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@diaby DON'T YOU DARE talk about RAPE and other lowly subjects cause I'll literally fill 10 fucking pages of depressing videos and PHOTOS of your women getting screwed sideways by the FILTHY Habeshas, Guerilla looking Bantus of Kenya, HûTUS, 11DOORS and other Daroods.

Everyone got a taste of S1il Ogaden.

Kkkkkkkkkkkk are you one of those fragile little souls on this forum who wouldn't hesitate to call for backup when they find themselves In an inescapable tight corner?!! :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You're out of ammunition forcing you to copy paste old materials from Ferrari lmao. YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THE FkD community.
The irony when I've been handling a dozen majerteen zombies at once. The braindead horde has been getting knocked down one after the order.

Ferrari has an extensive knowledge on these massacres and once he drops the source we can go right back at examining the sad past of punan1s getting karbashed.

By the way I see thay you're getting emotional :siilaanyolaugh: but you've still failed to post any serious victory you softies have ever had against us.

Do you admit that Ogaden is too strong for you?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The irony when I've been handling a dozen majerteen zombies at once. The braindead horde has been getting knocked down one after the order.

Ferrari has an extensive knowledge on these massacres and once he drops the source we can go right back at examining the sad past of punan1s getting karbashed.

By the way you've still failed to post any serious victory you softies have ever had against us.

Do you admit that Ogaden is too strong for you?
:russ::russ::pachah1:
Name 1 tuulo controlled by Ogadens on their own?! You're either SLAVE or SLAVE :pachah1: no third option.

"Ogadens are too strong".... Imagine an SLAVE calling himself strong :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

This is way too hilarious.

@Abdisamad3 why did the Ethiopians close our profitable SLAVE MARKETS in Tuurdibi, Mudug?! Unfortunate circumstances, selling cheap Ogaden slaves was an unmatchable yield.

:russ::russ::pachah1:
Name 1 tuulo controlled by Ogadens on their own?! You're either SLAVE or SLAVE :pachah1: no third option.

"Ogadens are too strong".... Imagine an SLAVE calling himself strong :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

This is way too hilarious.

@Abdisamad3 why did the Ethiopians close our profitable SLAVE MARKETS in Tuurdibi, Mudug?! Unfortunate circumstances, selling cheap Ogaden slaves was an unmatchable yield.
:mjlaugh: keep ignoring all the difficult questions sxb.

I know how to get under punan1 skins. I can tell you're getting agitated just like the other parasides such as abdisamad3 who hasn't been able to shrug me off his mind.

My hard truths hurt the punan1 crew :manny:

I'm gonna keep on pelting these facts into your face until your throw in the flag and switch with the next Mj zombie :trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
:mjlaugh: keep ignoring all the difficult questions sxb.

I know how to get under punan1 skins. I can tell you're getting agitated just like the other parasides such as abdisamad3 who hasn't been able to shrug me off his mind.

My hard truths hurt the punan1 crew :manny:

I'm gonna keep on pelting these facts into your face until your throw in the flag and switch with the next Mj zombie :trumpsmirk:
It's NOT me who tagged his crew to get some badly needed assistance:drakelaugh:
"Hey Ferrari, come help me homie" :lolbron:

Trending