Galmudug SWS massacre sets a dangerous precedent

Farm

VIP
@Tukraq @Farm
The big foot tricked you guys into a beef with mx.. Don't fall for his traps.. This is his way of avoiding karbaash.. Just like in the old days.. They can't fight us one on one.. See him already sucking up to dhulos :ileycry:

He tried to ceeb ride HG earlier although that didn’t work... the truth is an occupied big foot that pays taxes to Abiy Ahmed in his village and that pays taxes to the KDF in kismayo opinion really doesn’t matter.

Tukraq

VIP
Clan L's favorite chants:

Yaa daarood ahay(civil war days, when they got karbaashed in their lands).

Yaa kablalax ahay(when OGs massacred them in the south).

Yaa harti ahay(today tukaraq).

:drakelaugh:

habar wacasho maka daashaan?:kodaksmiley:

I guess you aint clan L for no reason.:francis:
Let me get this straight the clan with the biggest landmass in somalia is taking ls but the clan under kikuyu and habesha rule who aren’t even part of Somalia are winning:russ: just trying to get your points

He tried to ceeb ride HG earlier although that didn’t work... the truth is an occupied big foot that pays taxes to Abiy Ahmed in his village and that pays taxes to the KDF in kismayo opinion really doesn’t matter.

Good on you for giving up, it was embarrassing forcing you to change your approach every other post.:trumpsmirk:

Let me get this straight the clan with the biggest landmass in somalia is taking ls but the clan under kikuyu and habesha rule who aren’t even part of Somalia are winning:russ: just trying to get your points
Your name is Tukaraq.:chrisfreshhah:

a city recently taken from you. have you no shame?:drakewtf:

change your username xoolo yahoow.:draketf:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

Morgan ruled jubba for a decade and was thousand kilometers from Puntland yet these doqons had to beg Kenya to free kismaayo yet brags of being warriors:chrisfreshhah:

Tukraq

VIP
Morgan ruled jubba for a decade and was thousand kilometers from Puntland yet these doqons had to beg Kenya to free kismaayo yet brags of being warriors:chrisfreshhah:
Under Morgan it was a part of Somalia now its a kikuyu military post for a third, alshabab for a third and Mx for the rest, ogs aren't in somalia sxb, Kenya will annex that 1/3rd after the icj ruling

Farm

VIP

There is levels to this, these guys aren’t even in the game.

Two MJ men controlled the whole Northeast Somalia and Jubbaland at the same time.

Around 40/50% of Somalia’s landmass, they could only dream about that sort of power.

Let me tag Mudane @Teeri-Alpha

QdZZKDm.gif

why me bro?

some semi bantu Mj adoomo boasting,

hiraale took kismayo from morgan and gang raped MJ females ,

kulaha that adoon farm morgan ruled kismayo for a decade, go and learn maths , he was there barely a few years from 95-98

Low IQ doqomo Mj naago semi bantu , i rule yuor ass in kismayo and somali region, yuo will always sit under me adoonyahow

Beriyahan waxa dagaalo is daba joog ah dhex maray Beesha Ogaadeen iyo Beesha Majeerteen. Beeleha dega Bariga Soomaaliya oo maanta loo yaqaano maamul goboleedka Puntland, waxey ku dooden ineysan la ficil tami rabbin dad meelwalba lagu gumeeysto oo adoon ah.
:denzelnigga:

Beelaha Godey, Kismaayo iyo Gaarisa dega waxey ku jawaaben iney gumeeysi kasta oo jidho, marwalba ka adkaan jidheen Beesha Majeerteen oo dhowr dagaalo oo labadan beelod dhex madhey xasuuq u geysatay, iyado oo umadda somaaliyeed oo dhan ka warqabto taariikhdaas.
:westbrookswag:
Wareyaasheeni waxey ii xaqijiyeen in dagaalkas dhinaca Puntland hal qof ku naf waayey. Ninkii la odhan jidhey @Tukraq waxa loo diley aqoon la'an xagiisa cilmiga Fadhi ku dhirirka ah.

Besha Ogadeen waxa ka daawacmey nin la yidhahdo @Ferrari oo lagu edeeyay inu hore Beesha Majeerteen aad u amaanay jidhey, laakin haatan jiida hore ee dagalka ku jidho.

:wow:
Alle ha kala qaboojiye oo ha kala qabto beelaha walaalaha ah.

:whoa:

Tukraq

VIP
why me bro?

some semi bantu Mj adoomo boasting,

hiraale took kismayo from morgan and gang raped MJ females ,

kulaha that adoon farm morgan ruled kismayo for a decade, go and learn maths , he was there barely a few years from 95-98

Low IQ doqomo Mj naago semi bantu , i rule yuor ass in kismayo and somali region, yuo will always sit under me adoonyahow
How do you rule from your camps in Ethiopia and Kenya that’s like a Jew saying he ruled auschwitz during ww2:russ::mjlol: Kulaha rule, there’s never been an og ruler as you’ve always been occupied

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
There is levels to this, these guys aren’t even in the game.

Two MJ men controlled the whole Northeast Somalia and Jubbaland at the same time.

Around 40/50% of Somalia’s landmass, they could only dream about that sort of power.
Bro these doqons can't even create a flag and just copy us, these doqons have never achieved anything or are relevant in Somalia hell siwaaqroon create a state in 1 months yet the doqons have beg Kenya and with all Kenyans funds can't create anything. These doqons are completely useless walle.

OG are too low IQ to understand temporary alliances, just like we used Abgaal for a temporary alliance we disposed of them. Mx were defending their interests in Mudug nothing is free, just like when OG used Aideed’s HG to take Kismayo.

Disposed Abgaal kulahaa.
:mjlol:
We litterally took the presidency from you and showed you the door.

They're always riding on the back of someone else while blabbering about being warriors and shit.. But nevertheless the truth is even the Jubaland they're taking so much pride in was established by an MJ:mjlol:

Last edited:
@Ferrari sxb why are you wasting your time with naago majerteen?

When we say "OG killed you on this occasion and that one" they say "but ethiopia did this and that to you".

This is the trait of females who aren't able to fight their own battles but rely on others instead.

One of them even tried to use the civilian card earlier when I reminded him of Kismayo's nights of terror:mjlol:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Proof of doqonimadoda is how they obsess over MJ in a thread about Rahanweyn who sidelined them politically and refuse to recognize them in bakool. :jcoleno:

Rahanweyn kills them yet claim to be warriors, rahanweyn for God's sake the clan known for being beggers discriminate them but their doqon DNA makes them believe they are on the same levels of MJ:heh:

Tukraq

VIP
@Ferrari sxb why are you wasting your time with naago majerteen?

When we say "OG killed you on this occasion and that one" they say "but ethiopia did this and that to you".

This is the trait of females who aren't able to fight their own battles but rely on others instead.

One of them even tried to use the civilian card earlier when I reminded him of Kismayo's nights of terror:mjlol:
the thing is didn't we sell you to Ethiopia like slaves which is why you use the term dabacyo lol:drakelaugh:when the guys we supposedly sold you guys to according to your account is treating you like this why wouldn't we bring it up:chrisfreshhah:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The POWs were dhulo so what does that have to do with me?

Mx never fought in Gaalkacyo, they were fighting HG further south under a Mx banner. SSDF controlled Gaalkacyo, what are you talking about you low IQ big foot?
@Ferrari You have to resort to lies because the bigfoot told you the truth stop being emotional Abdiaziz Ali Barre and SNF broke the siege of Gaalkacyo and dealt USC a crushing defeat in Gaalkacyo dont make me pull up reciepts kid because i have them:ulyin:

Trending

Latest posts