Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Though you have good intentions and you come off as a sincere guy, you subconsciously described what is wrong with Galmudug. You washing your hands of is a clear indication that the good people in Galmudug can't control their mooryaans. I agree with you that the vast majority of people they've killed are their fellow HG, that makes the situation even more poignant. The people with the correct mentality are willingly or unwillingly submissive to the mooryaans.

I am not saying that MJs are holy and don't do any crimes. But whenever a heineous crime is committed, people come in action to rectify the crimes. I remember an incident few months ago that MJ mooryaans stole a trucks from Galmudug and the PL delivered those trucks back.

Exactly.

There is a strong faction within Galmudug that does not want peace.
Last year, they even held their own elders hostage for holding peace talks with Puntland.

The problem is that they do not listen to anyone and they are embarrassing their entire community.
Whereas in Puntland, our elders and state hold more power and are able to subdue our criminal elements.

Our criminals are weak and are marginalised in society, our prisons are full of them. Whether it's pirates or the losers hiding in the mountains.

I hope that people like @SuldaanGuled ,gain power in Galmudug.
We all need to get along and it starts with peaceful, civilised dialogue and truth.

What you guys are alluding to above equally applies to PL as well laakin the difference between my position & yours is that you aren't willing to concede this simple fact. Instead you downplay the actions of PL while at the same time vilify those of GM, why is this ? is it a mere coincidence that you put PL on a pedestal ? my answer waa maya sabaabta ah you're invested heavily in qabil to such an extent that it forces you to overlook the faults of your own but not others.

I don't believe for a second that GM is better than PL when it comes to cadalad the same applies to PL or any other maamul goboleed in dalkeena. Do you believe this as well ? As somalis we contextualise everything through the eyes of qabil but if we were to remove qabil bias from the get go we can achieve a lot more progress in terms of rebuilding, reconciliation etc

Ruunta baa wax walba ka fican ee aan ku dadaalnoo walaalayaal ? we need to reflect and be aware of our shortcomings and work on improving them instead of engaging in constant fadhi ku dirir that has no benefit other than to cause enmity between fellow muslims. Focusing on wrongdoings of other qabils other than your own only leads to tit for tat arguments nothing more. It's because of this that people on here use rape, killings of innocent people as counterpoints against each other. Can you imagine what would force someone to use the rape of innocent women to belittle other qabils ?

Let us learn from the mistakes of the previous generation and deal with each other justly

What you guys are alluding to above equally applies to PL as well laakin the difference between my position & yours is that you aren't willing to concede this simple fact. Instead you downplay the actions of PL while at the same time vilify those of GM, why is this ? is it a mere coincidence that you put PL on a pedestal ? my answer waa maya sabaabta ah you're invested heavily in qabil to such an extent that it forces you to overlook the faults of your own but not others.

I don't believe for a second that GM is better than PL when it comes to cadalad the same applies to PL or any other maamul goboleed in dalkeena. Do you believe this as well ? As somalis we contextualise everything through the eyes of qabil but if we were to remove qabil bias from the get go we can achieve a lot more progress in terms of rebuilding, reconciliation etc

Ruunta baa wax walba ka fican ee aan ku dadaalnoo walaalayaal ? we need to reflect and be aware of our shortcomings and work on improving them instead of engaging in constant fadhi ku dirir that has no benefit other than to cause enmity between fellow muslims. Focusing on wrongdoings of other qabils other than your own only leads to tit for tat arguments nothing more. It's because of this that people on here use rape, killings of innocent people as counterpoints against each other. Can you imagine what would force someone to use the rape of innocent women to belittle other qabils ?

Let us learn from the mistakes of the previous generation and deal with each other justly

Concede what fact? Puntland does not and has not invaded Galmudug.

This is a simple fact!

Unless you can provide evidence to the contrary, you are the one who is "invested heavily in qabil".

Furthermore, you have yet to admit that Galmudug militias are harassing Somalis across Somalia in order to gain more land.

(Marka, Hiiraan, Galgaduud, Mudug etc).

The same CANNOT be said about Puntland. PLEASE Prove us wrong.

This is NOT a Puntland vs Galmudug issue.

This is Galmudug militias vs SOMALIA (don't make me present all the evidence).

Let's compare, shall we? Puntland nomads live next to Sheikhal, Dir, Isaaq, yet there are ZERO reports about clans clashing over land.

If this was a "Somali" problem. We would hear constant reports about (for example) Leelkase fighting Mareexaan or Dir. Or MJ's fighting Dir or Madhibaan. But we don't hear about this. Ever wonder WHY?!

Meanwhile, just this MONTH alone. Galmudug militias fought Mareexaan, Leelkase, Majeerteen, Xawaadle and Dir.
That's just in Central Somalia alone. :drakewtf:

Galmudug is the COMMON DENOMINATOR in every conflict in Central Somalia.

Take a close look at yourself..

Last edited:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Concede what fact? Puntland does not and has not invaded Galmudug.

This is a simple fact!

Unless you can provide evidence to the contrary, you are the one who is "invested heavily in qabil".

Furthermore, you have yet to admit that Galmudug militias are harassing Somalis across Somalia in order to gain more land.

(Marka, Hiiraan, Galgaduud, Mudug etc).

The same CANNOT be said about Puntland. PLEASE Prove us wrong.

This is NOT a Puntland vs Galmudug issue.

This is Galmudug militias vs SOMALIA (don't make me present all the evidence).

Let's compare, shall we? Puntland nomads live next to Sheikhal, Dir, Isaaq, yet there are ZERO reports about clans clashing over land.

If this was a "Somali" problem. We would hear constant reports about (for example) Leelkase fighting Mareexaan or Dir. Or MJ's fighting Dir or Madhibaan. But we don't hear about this. Ever wonder WHY?!

Meanwhile, just this MONTH alone. Galmudug militias fought Mareexaan, Leelkase, Majeerteen, Xawaadle and Dir.
That's just in Central Somalia alone. :drakewtf:

Galmudug is the COMMON DENOMINATOR in every conflict in Central Somalia.

Take a close look at yourself..

It seems to me that you're not willing to understand the points that i've raised so far about being impartial and just when it comes to this issue all together. Don't PL & SL have disputes and clashes as well ? what if i used that to support my point of portraying PL as the being the aggressor after all the common denominator is PL. Do you see how actual facts can be used to support any subjective claims that anyone wants to portray ?

Walaal let's agree to disagree as i don't think it will be beneficial to continue any further

Mahadsanid for the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending