Galmudug Election: Ahmed Abdi Kaariye (Qoorqoor) elected as President

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Warya @nomand this is your president
Screenshot_20200202-123053_Facebook.jpg

Hambalyo Madaxweyne Ahmed Kariye Qoor Qoor iyo Madaxweyne Kuxigeen Cali Dahir Ciid. Galmudug will finally realize a stable leadership with full support from the FGS and International community.

158064282027e5b.jpg

84177255_2408984292747158_9004028705588117504_n.jpg

President of Somalia Farmaajo sends congratulations to the new leaders of Galmudug State

United States Ambassador to Somalia also congratulates the new Admin.

My Galmudug friends @Lex Luther @Mckenzie @SomaliWadaniSoldier which president do you all back?
@Samaalic Era
Qoor-Qoor, as both Ahlu-sunnah and Xaaf were disastrous.

The reason i back Qoor-qoor is that all my USC Heros back him, they all agree and say that he has a track record of excellence in ruling based on the days he ruled Xamarweyne in Mogadishu where he even revived the Port there turning Millions.

Tbh i back all my Moryaans like Qoor-qoor, as Xaaf wasnt enough of a moryaan for my liking, that Nicca Xaaf was soft kulaha ''Nabad baa uu imid''.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Governor of 1 bedroom in Villa Amisom Mr. Failmucho has completely messed up Galmudug but I believe it was on purpose.

See Governor Failmucho wants to control all of GM but can’t do so unless they literally slaughter eachother to the point they will accept outside rule kkk so Failmucho has stolen millions of aid dollars used to prop up 3 different rulers in a space of about 200 KM :drakelaugh:

He’s using the same playbook in JL but it’s not working out the same.

Trending

Latest posts