Galmudug Election: Ahmed Abdi Kaariye (Qoorqoor) elected as President

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You got me excited about the 'treaty' model. I was about say this will one of the biggest legacies of Nabad and Noolal, finally facing the GALMUDUG dilemma avoiding past solutions but proposing new realistic solutions

Treaty them niggas even animals come under 'environment' ministry, no-one can live in a vacuum waryaa in the region, you will fall under some system, it's up to you to choose.

secretary-of-interior-meeting-with-native-american-tribal-leaders.jpg

Then I was like oh it's palestinian model, recognizing the palestinian authority, when the real govt is hamas, the outcome has been stalemate for decades. GM is heading towards the same outcome as their leader was selected and recognized from the 'outside' the will of the people. Another palestine modelled state will lead to another palestine modelled disaster.

giphy.gif

BOTTOM UP BOYS, NOT TOP DOWN. A FEW ELITES CANT DECIDE WHO IS BEST FOR THE LOCALS AND SOME AMERICAN DUDE RECOGNIZING U WONT HELP OR PALESTINE WOULD BE JANNAH. GALMUDUG NEEDS TO BE RECOGNIZED BY ITS OWN PPL FIRST SO AT LEAST WE KNOW WE ARE TALKING TO THE REAL DEAL BUT THAT MAYBE SOMEONE LIKE THIS

images

images

Heck knowing them, they may even revert to the warlord types when their sick of terrorists kkk

maxresdefault.jpg

@nomand knows them that's why he hardly addreses them in Somalispot kkkk, when u know the enemy you become 'stoic' and don't feel you need to argue anymore kkkk. Wallahi lex luther hounds this nigga like some who was used and abused. Trust me marehan has no love kab iyo lax but he also knows abgaal, isaaq, anyone who cut a deal with these guys it's turned into bloodshed, chaos, warlords, terrorists and then 'dancing sufis'. Wallahi all clans appealed to HG to work with them except MJ/Rahanwayn. They all thought it could work wallahi, these niggas never mention him again wallahi maba soo hadal qaadan

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nomand why do they hate u that much? I can understand(mj due to history). But why is this guy like Lex Luther in public. The second they see that u turned on them, they go VICIOUS like LEX who HOUNDS U. He doesnt do to isaaq who left him nor abgaal. Its always marehan its strange wallahi. He already knows im his enemy maba qarsano as MJ. But they got some marehan thing walahi

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nomand I think they cut so many alliances and it all failed for them and hence they hate them more, they even come to garowe knowing we are FIRM ENEMIES FOR LIFE but they seem to respect that more cause they know where they stand and hence trust us more. They must hold in disregard any clan that cuts a deal with them as their more suspicious of those clans iyagu I think. I think they know we will help them if its positive but we are not entertaining southern politics, I think that rule was set early to them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@nomand why do they hate u that much? I can understand(mj due to history). But why is this guy like Lex Luther in public. The second they see that u turned on them, they go VICIOUS like LEX who HOUNDS U. He doesnt do to isaaq who left him nor abgaal. Its always marehan its strange wallahi. He already knows im his enemy maba qarsano as MJ. But they got some marehan thing walahi

They came to Garowe begging for MJ to save them from the big bad Murusade Marehan:stevej:

@Lex Luther expected farmaajo to pick a HG president. but they are treacherous bunch, they are the clowns that destroyed the walalaha galgaduud when they used religion to fight against hiiraale. but 15 years later they are irrelevant while we are still heavy weights.

so @DR OSMAN i know these guys they are paper tiger, they have lost and have been defeated.

Trending