Galmudug Election: Ahmed Abdi Kaariye (Qoorqoor) elected as President

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1580671863885.jpg

This interesting all I see is clan war in Galmudug and non functional state until N&N are out of Power. Puntland must now secure all of Galkacayo as South Galkacayo no longer has a local functional Dawlad.

qoor qoor has the full backing of murusade, salebaan ,MX, international community, large parts of cayr and N&N

qoor qoor will work with N&N and galmudug will be developed

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This interesting all I see is clan war in Galmudug and non functional state until N&N are out of Power. Puntland must now secure all of Galkacayo as South Galkacayo no longer has a local functional Dawlad.
Keep dreaming kkkk ,Come South Galkacyo if u have a death wish

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
qoor qoor has the full backing of murusade, salebaan ,MX, international community, large parts of cayr and N&N

qoor qoor will work with N&N and galmudug will be developed

Hobyo Sultanate about to rise from the ashes:wow:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U r now being silly everyone knows sacad is under MJ in galkayo, their showing mercy due to that crappy abtinimo shit which I refuse, if it wasn't for that u wud be in beletwayn like last time. I know your full capacity soldiers, it's tiny. Dont ruin the only card left for u 'abti this and that' dheh like a made n11ga. U dont fight sxb hadu ciidan kale meesha joggo, i saw it in hamar, u fear ciidamo, u throw missils into SUUQA, LAKIN MALINTA AAD CIIDAN ARAGTO U MADE SXB. U R LIKE BIMALE IN MERKA YOUR SURROUNDED, WAA LAGU HAYSTA NIYAHOW

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
U r now being silly everyone knows sacad is under MJ in galkayo, their showing mercy due to that crappy abtinimo shit which I refuse, if it wasn't for that u wud be in beletwayn like last time. I know your full capacity soldiers, it's tiny. Dont ruin the only card left for u 'abti this and that' dheh like a made n11ga. U dont fight sxb hadu ciidan kale meesha joggo, i saw it in hamar, u fear ciidamo, u throw missils into SUUQA, LAKIN MALINTA AAD CIIDAN ARAGTO U MADE SXB. U R LIKE BIMALE IN MERKA YOUR SURROUNDED, WAA LAGU HAYSTA NIYAHOW
Sheeko Xariro kkkkk

Hey why not move the capital to Gaalkacyo
Just recreate the ORIGINAL Mudug provine of Somalia Italiana and the border will move back to what it was with the old Magiurteenia province of Italian Somaliland. It starts with moving the capital of REunited MUDUG back to Gaalkacyo

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
dr osman be like
3nyvz7.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Hey why not move the capital to Gaalkacyo
Just recreate the ORIGINAL Mudug provine of Somalia Italiana and the border will move back to what it was with the old Magiurteenia province of Italian Somaliland. It starts with moving the capital of REunited MUDUG back to Gaalkacyo
Colonial borders are terrible sxb. Its best we keep the status quo to maintain peace

Farm

VIP
Reading comprehension, mixed as in there are HG people there as well.

there were no HG allowed in hobyo, they had to sleep outside. Hobyo sultanate would only be revived if PL conquered Galnus which isn’t in our interest.

Last edited: