Galmudug Election: Ahmed Abdi Kaariye (Qoorqoor) elected as President

there were no HG allowed in hobyo, they had to sleep outside. Hobyo sultanate would only be revived if PL conquered Galnus which isn’t in our interest.
How did MJ go from controlling Hobyo to sharing Gaalkacyo? Did Keenadiid just occupy Hobyo with Italian help while surrounded by hostile HG territory or HG worked with him?

Farm

VIP
How did MJ go from controlling Hobyo to sharing Gaalkacyo? Did Keenadiid just occupy Hobyo with Italian help while surrounded by hostile HG territory or HG worked with him?

The hobyo sultanate existed before it became an Italian protectorate..

He simply conquered the land with a stronger army, after being expelled from the MJ sultanate. MJs never lived in hobyo.

The hobyo sultanate existed before it became an Italian protectorate..

He simply conquered the land with a stronger army, after being expelled from the MJ sultanate. MJs never lived in hobyo.
So he actually oveepowwred HG? I hope to hear from HG too

Things will get interesting as Somali politics moves forward. Apparently this Qoorqoor dude is Anti puntland. Read this informative post below.
Let me just put it this way, Qoor Qoor along with Qeybdiid were the signatories of the Galmudug Constitutions in 2015 that states Galmudugs border extends to all the way to Nugaal Burtinle.

Qoorqoor is anti-puntland and pro-centralism as they get.
@Farm @Gibiin-Udug @Crow and other Puntlanders I didn’t add.

IMG-20200202-WA0002.jpg

:diddyass:

Trending