Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
So I have decided that you are some sort of white missionary and this im somali Christian thing is just 'lying for Jesus'. How many brownie points do you get for converting a Muslim to worshipping a ugly white dude?

What kind of somali who by your very own admission hangs around the somali community often doesn't even know basic somali?

I also saw that comment you liked in my thread. You're a racist as well.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/fasting.4692/

@Gabriel

T

TibetanThug

We plan to build the a church in mogadishu by 2020

We are starting the funding campaign around easter time and hope to raise over 2 million for a Christian orphanage and church in one massive building

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

We are starting the funding campaign around easter time and hope to raise over 2 million for a Christian orphanage and church in one massive building

Kkkkkkkkkk

So you've just admitted to being a white guy?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You're dreaming if you think you can build an ugly church in xamar.

But I love to see white people waste their money.

jesus-pictures-3.jpg
Keep your delusions to yourself.

T

TibetanThug

You're dreaming if you think you can build an ugly church in xamar.

But I love to see white people waste their money.

Why not, this will catapult somali into a multi faith society where we all rest in peace

Do you wish to donate

T

TibetanThug

Can you first answer a few of the questions that I posed to you?

I am a human being with vested interests in somalia Christian future.

So far a couple of churches do fund a orphanage and a womens health center in somalia, so we do have influence over some of the population

T

TibetanThug

We are actively seeking co-operations with Somaliland due to a minority Christian population as well as the somaliland govt good relationship with a Christian organizations in the past

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I am a human being with vested interests in somalia Christian future.

So far a couple of churches do fund a orphanage and a womens health center in somalia, so we do have influence over some of the population

See this is what I find psychotic about you bible thumpers. I asked you what your ethnicity was. Why you call our language babble etc..

Stop acting like a robot.

Christianity is stupid but it would teach somalis to be a bit more accepting of others I guess

You mean the Christians who enslaved the Madows in south somalia and raped little boys and girls? They'll teach us something. Nacaala kugu taalo.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We are actively seeking co-operations with Somaliland due to a minority Christian population as well as the somaliland govt good relationship with a Christian organizations in the past

I'm an Atheist and I will actively fight against your sick cult. We don't need nor want your white Jesus.

S

Shamis

They shot people dead, then laid the bodies across the river and used them as a crossing. They photographed it for propaganda so Italians felt less afraid to come in higher numbers/settle for their colonial project. Then orphans (of people they killed) were put in orphanages as 'charity'. Christians still have this mentality when it comes to Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.