Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Im glad you left the death cult. I bet you saw alot of terrorism in your time?

My grandparents witnessed a lot more Christian terrorism and illegal occupation than ISIS could ever dream of replicating. Christianity is the original death cult.

Im glad you left the death cult. I bet you saw alot of terrorism in your time?
Death cult, what's your cult is like babtizing young children by the hands of your perverted Priests most of your priests have raped boys. You're religion is incomplete your books have been rewritten hundreds of times to appeal to your perverted practices.

We plan to build the a church in mogadishu by 2020

We are starting the funding campaign around easter time and hope to raise over 2 million for a Christian orphanage and church in one massive building

That's like a house with a restaurant inside it for your pedo priest. :lolbron:I kid.

We are no different, not to throw my athiest under the bus but we have more in common than them, belief of higher power whether you like it or not

Futaadaa u sheeg!! F**king child molesting bastard.

We will see to it that your Gaalo filth will never see the day of light in the land of the Soomaals.:Sutehja:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I think he's Roman Catholic. My uncle was orphaned at a young age, his mother died Muslim but his father later converted to Roman Catholicism. He died too, in his will he said that he wanted the Church to raise his sons, so he was sent to Italy, and raised there. Long story short, they kicked him out when he got older because of his race. He then returned to Somalia, and became Muslin his late 20s. They offered him to lead a church so they paid his ticket because they felt bad for kicking him into the streets, but he was agnostic then, and all he wanted to do by then was to pursue his dream of being an Italian language teacher, a year later the church announced their mission as a fail.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I think he's Roman Catholic. My uncle was orphaned at a young age, his mother died Muslim but his father later converted to Roman Catholicism. He died too, in his will he said that he wanted the Church to raise his sons, so he was sent to Italy, and raised there. Long story short, they kicked him out when he got older because of his race. He then returned to Somalia, and became Muslin his late 20s. They offered him to lead a church so they paid his ticket because they felt bad for kicking him into the streets, but he was agnostic then, and all he wanted to do by then was to pursue his dream of being an Italian language teacher, a year later the church announced their mission as a fail.

Good to hear he left the church. Missionaries are disgusting fucks. White Christians in general are.

S

Shamis

Ugandan priests are working overtime to undo the damage US pastors are causing.

With Catholicism, never trust a man who willingly gave up sex to work with children.

We are starting the funding campaign around easter time and hope to raise over 2 million for a Christian orphanage and church in one massive building
oh no. you cant be serious. why do you want to be buttraped, dude? cuz thats what them somalis in mogadishu will prolly do then cut your balls too and feed em to hyenas!

Orphanage? They always wanna target the weakest. And it fits another church stereotype :uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending