Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TibetanThug

Why do Christians gotta be so creepy? @Gabriel

Why can't you spread your Christian message without lies?

We are no different, not to throw my athiest under the bus but we have more in common than them, belief of higher power whether you like it or not

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
We should be more liberal and let them build few churches but not a lot:damedamn:
They use to have churches in the south rarely made difference other muslim countries also have churches:damedamn:

It's not the churches that's are a problem, these people rape and abuse kids there are countless stories of them doing this ish.

If a Somali wants to worship a white guy then by all mean go ahead and THEY can set one up.

S

Shamis

It's very common. It's not like they're doctors or teachers so I have no idea why governments allow these sickos to have such close contact with vulnerable children.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It's not the churches that's a problem, these people rape and abuse kids there are countless stories of them doing this ish.

If a Somali wants to worship a white guy then by all mean go ahead and THEY can set one up.

Good point :damsel:
White people brain works differently than us normal people from molestation to serial killing you can never trust them 100%:damsel:
@Gabriel nothing personal who knows maybe your a good person who's trying to make a difference

T

TibetanThug

It's very common. It's not like they're doctors or teachers so I have no idea why governments allow these sickos to have such close contact with vulnerable children.

What about isis? And how they take sex slaves? The yazidis?

S

Shamis

What about isis? And how they take sex slaves? The yazidis?

That's illegal in Syria and the Muslim world (I think, because even Saudi doesn't allow this) but it's refreshing that you see yourself as the other side of the coin. Because you are.

M

Mr.Stone

Wait a minute ma cadaan baah ? and did he call afkaaney babble, and too think i was defending a Somali christian before from getting ripped into.
tumblr_inline_n963qt6XNj1qekbwo.gif

Warr isbaro uduugi dugaagan.

T

TibetanThug

That's illegal in Syria and the Muslim world but it's refreshing that you see yourself as the other side of the coin. Because you are.

No in moslem law you are allowed sex slaves
We all know this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending