Gaalo of Somalispot: What is stopping you from killing and how can you have morality without God?

Can gaalo be moral good persons?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about Buddhism but at least being a deist isn’t as delusional as being atheist or agnostic.

And I don’t see what’s stopping you from worshipping Allah
like what part of the deen do you not agree with.

It is not merely contained to the fact that I disagree with aspects of the deen, but that I reject the very concepts of revelation as nothing more than a man-made concept.

The Quranic when rationally scrutinized fail to provide extraordinary evidence for the extraordinary claims made, contain within it both external and internal inconsistency and has a written history devoid of divine protection and then you can add the immorality to it.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
It is not merely contained to the fact that I disagree with aspects of the deen, but that I reject the very concepts of revelation as nothing more than a man-made concept.

The Quranic when rationally scrutinized fail to provide extraordinary evidence for the extraordinary claims made, contain within it both external and internal inconsistency and has a written history devoid of divine protection and then you can add the immorality to it.

That’s interesting. So you believe in a supreme being but reject the Quran, right?

Let’s deal with immorality first. You agree that the supreme being of yours knows what’s truely moral and immoral - not you or any other human. Therefore if the Quran is from the supreme being then it’s moral.

Secondly, the Quran is clear of any contradiction nor is there any claims that are false.
The Quran is a miracle in itself and does have a divine protection. The fact there are millions of hafids just shows how protected the Quran is. There’s no other book that exists or has existed that has been memorised by so much people for such a long time.

Accept the deen, abaayo

Steam has couple of things over other gaalos in here which I respect. She isnt bitter towards religion and she is a thinker and explorer. She seem to look into things and analyse them. I respect thinkers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah you've got to watch the rest of the movie to get why it's really good heres a fight scene from the second movie though
Truly amazing isn't it:rejoice:

if i were a lesbian, a deist/atheist & had a jew galfriend, yeah i would think it was amazing. But fortunately, i am God fearing.
5560.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The loss of his wife did have a profound effect on him, sometimes all it takes to make a person reevaluate their prior beliefs is profound loss.

He was angry at God for a long time and only I stood by him, perhaps the leniency comes from there.
And the lies keep on flowing. Now you have a tragic backstory as well. Naaya nagatag.
:drakekidding:

Apollo

VIP
I'm very Machiavellian in real life. I have screwed over many people, but not in a criminal way, more like a double-cross.

Is there any morality to being with? If yes, can it differ from place to place and time to time? Are there certain elements of morality that is unchanging and objective?

As for your question: Gaalo can do moral deeds, and many do. Just like Muslim can do moral deeds, and many do. The difference is, a believer in God can rationally justify why some actions are moral or immoral, while the atheist have no such foundation. If you are of the position that there is such a foundation for the atheist, then explain what it is.

Would like to hear your answer @Steamdevolopment.

Abulhassan

Critical thinking goes a long way.
You obviously don't need religion to be a moral person, otherwise, every single atheist out there would be a barbarian. However, religion does work for setting boundaries that prevent the greater evil that might prevail in different societies in different times, but it's an outdated method of crowd-control. You don't need religion to set boundaries anymore, you have regular laws for that, and they do work pretty well. I don't really see the point of trying to discuss religion with most of my own people, they're all too brainwashed to even consider anything that doesn't resemble islam in any way so it's pointless. The funny part is that most of them already realized from an early age that there's plenty of things that don't make sense in religion but they're simply too afraid of getting dumped in an imaginary firepit by a merciful god to ever speak out about their opinion. I mostly hang around here for the fun of it.

This whole thread is pointless, I don't even know why I bothered to write a reply, I guess I'm just bored at the moment.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
it's inhumen

first of all not all kills are haram even in islam likewise from a non religion stand point, not all killings are bad, some people need to die for the great good.

Okay, so what’s bad about killing an innocent person, from a non religious view?

Okay, so what’s bad about killing an innocent person, from a non religious view?
SO YOU NEED RELIGION TO LET YOU KNOW KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS INHUMAN :ileycry:??

are you handicapped??:ayaanswag:

fyi i'm a muslim but not psycho one who needs religion to pacify him:mindblown:

so you would go on rampage if you left islam or whatever religion you follow??:faysalwtf:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
SO YOU NEED RELIGION TO LET YOU KNOW KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS INHUMAN :ileycry:??

are you handicapped??:ayaanswag:

fyi i'm a muslim but not psycho one who needs religion to pacify him:mindblown:

so you would go on rampage if you left islam or whatever religion you follow??:faysalwtf:

Yes I need religion to tell me killing innocent people is wrong.

You still haven’t told me what’s wrong with killing innocent people, from a gallo point of view you know.

u are handicapped to say the least :susp:

She asked a very good question whose answer you want to avoid because it will show how non-belief in God provides no base for objective morality. You can say killing innocent humans is morally wrong, but you can’t objectively justify it since morality is relative and subjective without God in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts