Gaalo of Somalispot: What is stopping you from killing and how can you have morality without God?

Can gaalo be moral good persons?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why are you making this gaalo shit into a big thing as long as you are minding your business i don't care, whether you are licking your Jewish girlfriend or getting fucked with a strap-on it doesn't matter to me.
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you know that God is actually the islamic God? :trumpsmirk:

Because God has been trying to tell us since Prophet Nuh. Pbuh. During Prophet Adam PBUP had no qualms as his children still had fresh memory of God after recently being expelled out of Heaven. Qomu Nuh started the trend of not believing in God. We have scripture of three major religions telling us about God, but man is ever stubborn.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course it is, I was being rhetorical :noneck:

How else would you explain cultures that have no concept of God having morals? :mahubowtf:

Easy. God created Human better than the devil. Why do u think Satan was asked to prostrate before Adam pbuh??? Because our father was vastly superior.

Why are you making this gaalo shit into a big thing as long as you are minding your business i don't care, whether you are licking your Jewish girlfriend or getting fucked with a strap-on it doesn't matter to me.
giphy.gif

Visibility is power and too many of Somali ex-muslim are hiding in the shadows and hopefully us discussing idea will give them the courage to live their truths and combat an ideology that hinders progress.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
A person who isn’t Muslim isn’t morally righteous. You can only get morality from a supreme being not from yourself or another human.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Visibility is power and too many of Somali ex-muslim are hiding in the shadows and hopefully us discussing idea will give them the courage to live their truths and combat an ideology that hinders progress.
How did your family react to you being an atheist (if you have told them)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts