Gaal feminist xaliimo throws away "ugly ass jilbaab"

Back in the days we were good friends, and she was actually religious and use to lecture people on facebook (around 2011-13). Unfortunately over the years she became depressed and was ranting all the time. I don't know who hurt her but I wish that she reconsiders her extreme views and changes her mindset to positivity and reaching out to her family. People mental health is real and we should always check our thoughts and reflect back to make us a better version tomorrow than today. :)

You’re honestly one of the best posters on here. I love your mindset and your thoughtfulness. I want to be as empathetic as you. Thanks for making great posts.
:salute:

There there, don't cry my nigga:friendhug:

Norwegian sounds like a Swedish guy who's high on 3 different drugs, so you're fine:francis:
Norwegian are more similar to danish in my opinion.. Maybe the sound more Swedish but I find Norwegian easier to understand compared to Swedish both written and spoken.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Norwegian are more similar to danish in my opinion.. Maybe the sound more Swedish but I find Norwegian easier to understand compared to Swedish both written and spoken.
That's cuz written Norwegian and Danish are the exact same thing

Norwegians used to be under Denmark for hundreds of years so they decided to use their system (some have invented a new style that they're using)

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Man f*ck them niggaz.... I'm hiding here in my Scandinavian tuulo until the coast is clear... Even changed my surname to Abdisen to blend in with the locals :westbrookswag:
come to my old tuulo in sweden

i can get u anything from weed to sweet seal:kodaksmiley:

i also got a lot of niggas out there who will keep an eye on you

come to my old tuulo in sweden

i can get u anything from weed to sweet seal:kodaksmiley:

i also got a lot of niggas out there who will keep an eye on you
How do I know you guys are not covert human traffickers.. I can already imagine me being handed over blinded folded in some unknown Swedish forest to agent 000354 xalimo walaan @Furioso
Nah I think I'll pass on this offer sounds to good to be true :nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts