Gaal feminist xaliimo throws away "ugly ass jilbaab"

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
How do I know you guys are not covert human traffickers.. I can already imagine me being handed over blinded folded in some unknown Swedish forest to agent 000354 xalimo walaan @Furioso
Nah I think I'll pass on this offer sounds to good to be true :nahgirl:
nah take my word for it g

then we'd link up there and plan a coup d'etat in ethiopia and give independence to soomaali galbeed:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wheres her father @Jiron? let me guess single mom?

She grew up with both parents and many younger siblings and she resents them for her strict upbringing. They were obviously very controlling, as the oldest made to take care of the younger ones and it did something to her mentally. This is why it's very important to establish trust with your children, let them be young and if they love you, they wouldn't do anything bad out of respect you. I just hope that she realizes in the end, family is everything and they will always be by your side because friends come and go. :)

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
She grew up with both parents and many younger siblings and she resents them for her strict upbringing. They were obviously very controlling, as the oldest made to take care of the younger ones and it did something to her mentally. This is why it's very important to establish trust with your children, let them be young and if they love you, they wouldn't do anything bad out of respect you. I just hope that she realizes in the end, family is everything and they will always be by your side because friends come and go. :)
This is legit shameful I do hope too.

She will realize that such a life is meaningless.

That explains why she's behaving like a freed slave.

Nasty Nasty Nasty

ERssay5WkAAimbX
Batti gal bombaclart

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i just hope she aint isaaq

@Jiron bro what is her qabiil

I actually use to say to her that she was an individual and she shouldn't be so vocal about qabiil like that as they never paid for her bills and something to that effect. Her actions whether good or bad is a representation of hers and hers only. Let us all be individuals and never part of a collective mindset :)

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I actually use to say to her that she was an individual and she shouldn't be so vocal about qabiil like that as they never paid for her bills and something to that effect. Her actions whether good or bad is a representation of hers and hers only. Let us all be individuals and never part of a collective mindset :)
I understand bro but like

tell me her qabiil it's for research purposes:kodaksmiley:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I remember this girl her name on twitter used to be “unapologetic madoow lover” she’s kind of a headcase too IIRC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending