Funny niggas of SSpot Appreciation Thead

Since there are so many sheegatos that claim his clan, sspot needs him to flush them out:gaasdrink:

#NoMoreSheegatos2020

I dont know if I'm Salebaan Habr Gidir or Salebaan Majerteen.

All I know is I ride out for all the Salebaans, on either side of the rock piles in Galkacyo.

I deserve to have to have seats on both tables.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why did he pick on @DR OSMAN for? He's one of the coolest members...

The audio he sent Arma was funny though...
:silanyolaugh:
@DR OSMAN paragraphs of how Bah Dubays influence of Puntland, Bah Dubays supplying businesses in Garowe ,building hotels in Bosaaso ,Bah Dubays domination of Miyi with 10000s of men ready to go into battle is what ticked him off:dwill:
At the beginning ,@DR OSMAN struck awe and there was no doubt about the Superpower status of Bah Dubays until @Jablibax showed pictures of only 10 man army and a few camels of Bah Dubays:damn:
@DR OSMAN has been MIA since :mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: @Nostalgia just listened to it, wallahi that one was killer:mjlol::russ::drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@DR OSMAN paragraphs of how Bah Dubays influence of Puntland, Bah Dubays supplying businesses in Garowe ,building hotels in Bosaaso ,Bah Dubays domination of Miyi with 10000s of men ready to go into battle is what ticked him off:dwill:
At the beginning ,@DR OSMAN struck awe and there was no doubt about the Superpower status of Bah Dubays until @Jablibax showed pictures of only 10 man army and a few camels of Bah Dubays:damn:
@DR OSMAN has been MIA since :mjcry:

EDIT: @Nostalgia just listened to it, wallahi that one was killer:mjlol::russ::drakelaugh:
@Jablibax You need to apologise sincerely to our resident qabiil professor @DR OSMAN. Now I kinda miss seeing his essays that I never read.

:jcoleno:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You don't know what kind of blows to my head I've survived sxb.. I'm hard headed :denzelnigga:

Kk sxb 30 yrs of age unemployed :mjlol:

why would an educated gazelle choose U over me a worldly educated man in his prime

Ramadan is soon and my first good deed is allowing you to formalize a union with @Daacad90

I have found someone far greater :banderas:
Best of luck to you sxb:salute:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Kk sxb 30 yrs of age unemployed :mjlol:

why would an educated gazelle choose U over me a worldly educated man in his prime

Ramadan is soon and my first good deed is allowing you to formalize a union with @Daacad90

Best of luck to you sxb:salute:

To think I was gunna buraanbur for you...:(
Faraaxs ain't shit they abuse you and use you.:ninja::2tjlv3e:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
19c08fbe-b344-4457-b806-cec050291c9d-jpeg.95674
You know man was trying to LOLing into that pumpum :ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Trending

Latest posts