Funny niggas of SSpot Appreciation Thead

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Bro these 4 niggas+1 nigette have me in stitches whenever they post shoutout them

1) @Jablibax possibly the funniest weirdo nigga on this site this nigga tried to do an over the phone abtirisi to see if I was MJ and posted his actual phone number:russ::mjlol:

2) @Abdi Nur miskinka who is about to reversecuck the severely malnourished Somali rapper known as 3m French quality dude
Xalimos of sspot blow his line up rn:trumpsmirk:

3) @Shmurda funny Mj nigga who be reporting from the cold hearted streets of Toronto, also Ambassador of the Rex. Always got some funny stories to tell:ooh:

4) @Noobmaster699 if you look closely this nigga posts some of the funniest shit on god. When he called @a y a n an imbecile I nearly pissed myself:pachah1:

5) @tima For sure the funniest xalimo on sspot. I appreciate her ability to constantly be funny as well as being the most under-appreciated poster. Dw I see you queen :salute:

shoutout them for the laughs wlhi I be dying

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I appreciate it sxb you are probably my most fav poster :banderas:
Waryaa @Shmurda you're MJ ? :farmajoyaab:

@Jaydaan is hilarious in a crazy way.
@AarHawd_7 is funny in a ciyaal suuq kind of way. He’s the kind of ciyaal suuq that finished the Quran 3 times by the age of 10.
@Hybrid() is funny in a weird way.
Yurrrr MJ live in the flesh my third wife :banderas:
@Shmurda @Muji @Jaydaan @AarHawd_7 and @Geeljire Sandheer

These people consistently crack me up which isn’t an easy feat tbh :obama:
I love you too let me fly you out so I can hear you talk all day in that exotic cockney accent :ahh:

Unless you sound like stormzy then you can kick rocks:browtf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

I love you too let me fly you out so I can hear you talk all day in that exotic cockney accent :ahh:

The uk has over 30 accents. I’ll let you imagine which one I have :trumpsmirk:

Gambar

VIP

I’m very disappointed. Me and my cuzzo @Gibiin-Udug will have to reassess your membership in the clan.

Bro these 4 niggas have me in stitches whenever they post shoutout them

1) @Jablibax possibly the funniest weirdo nigga on this site this nigga tried to do an over the phone abtirisi to see if I was MJ and posted his actual phone number:russ::mjlol:

2) @Abdi Nur miskinka who is about to reversecuck the severely malnourished Somali rapper known as 3m French quality dude
Xalimos of sspot blow his line up rn:trumpsmirk:

3) @Shmurda funny Mj nigga who be reporting from the cold hearted streets of Toronto, also Ambassador of the Rex. Always got some funny stories to tell:ooh:

4) @Noobmaster699 if you look closely this nigga posts some of the funniest shit on god. When he called @a y a n an imbecile I nearly pissed myself:pachah1:

5) @Tima For sure the funniest xalimo on sspot. I appreciate her ability to constantly be funny as well as being the most under-appreciated poster. Dw I see you queen :salute:

shoutout them for the laughs wlhi I be dying

:banderas: Thanks walaal I really am extremely under-appreciated but I thank you for being the one to notice.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ur funny as well these were the ones I remembered off the top of my head
You matter more to me than any of them dw
19c08fbe-b344-4457-b806-cec050291c9d-jpeg.95674

Trending

Latest posts