FUCKED UP FAMILY.

Is moving on the answer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacas dhiladi kudashey baa ah.

U fuking little bastard, I'll rip you're fuking head out and stick it inside ur moms ass, you little waste of sperm motherfuker.

Btw Stop claiming others it's obvious ur just craving attention by insulting ur own parents behind a computer you little fuking mug.

I bet u got molested in school too.

U fuking little bastard, I'll rip you're fuking head out and stick it inside ur moms ass, you little waste of sperm motherfuker.

Btw Stop claiming others it's obvious ur just craving attention by insulting ur own parents behind a computer you little fuking mug.

I bet u got molested in school too.
I think your sister and all your siblings were molested by your dad.

Its your decision. Have never felt feelings akin to love myself. don't know if thats fucked up. But i believe in paying fees that are due, at least fund them for raising you. :manny:

I think your sister and all your siblings were molested by your dad.

Carry on typing you little fuk behind a scream but don't forget you're the little shit who insulted his own parents.
And stop claiming as if u have a future we all know ur most likely uneducated and unemployed too lol

Ps stop crying on public pages and live the miserable life you live better yet try ending it.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
You sure your parents aint Darod?:cosbyhmm:
They sound like Darod...there is no Isaaq mother that i have ever met that acts that way and even drinks?:snoop:
Isaaq are way to religious.:ohlord: Which doesn't make my life as an atheist easy:whew:

They sound like Darod...there is no Isaaq mother that i have ever met that acts that way and even drinks?:snoop:
Isaaq are way to religious.:ohlord: Which doesn't make my life as an atheist easy:whew:
How can you tell me who I am.

Carry on typing you little fuk behind a scream but don't forget you're the little shit who insulted his own parents.
And stop claiming as if u have a future we all know ur most likely uneducated and unemployed too lol

Ps stop crying on public pages and live the miserable life you live better yet try ending it.
Not all Somali people are uneducated bruh. Chill with the nonsense. I just stated facts.

Bruh Isaaq folk are human too with mistakes.

VixR

Veritas
I voted yes. Environment is everything. Move out when you're ready, but also try to help out. They're still your parents. You know your day-to-day reality best. Also, if I were your younger sibling and you jetted out of there asap and left me in a shitty situation, I imagine I'd probably resent you as shitty brother on top of shitty parents. Unfair as it is, you kinda have to take their place in that sense, and drive them to better as best you can. Still be in the picture.

I voted yes. Environment is everything. Move out when you're ready, but also try to help out. They're still your parents. You know your day-to-day reality best. Also, if I were your younger sibling and you jetted out of there asap and left me in a shitty situation, I imagine I'd probably resent you as shitty brother on top of shitty parents. Unfair as it is, you kinda have to take their place in that sense, and drive them to better as best you can. Still be in the picture.
Never thought of it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending