FUCKED UP FAMILY.

Is moving on the answer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
what are you studying? honestly, you are at that point where you should be thinking of moving out. From my family's experience, Those that moved out younger are multiple times wealthier than siblings that stayed.
You need to us yourself two questions:
Do you have supply of money that would support yourself ( i mean to live not survive on 2-minute noodles)
Do you think that your current job will keep you hired (it has be part time or full time)

Last edited:
If you are dead set on moving out then Atleast search for jobs from a different city. Make sure you have a source of income before you move out.

Even after getting a bachelor's degree landing a job is no walk in the park unless you have loads of internship and coop experience...

Just be financially secure then do whatever you want after..

what are you studying? honestly, you are at that point where you should be thinking of moving out. From my family's experience, Those that moved out younger are multiple times wealthier than siblings that stayed.
You need to us yourself two questions:
Do you have supply of money that would support yourself ( i mean to live not survive on 2-minute noodles)
Do you think that your current job will keep you hired (it has be part time or full time)
I would be making around 75, 000 cad out of school within 2 years ) health related) and looking at working for two years before pursuing a pilots license.

If you are dead set on moving out then Atleast search for jobs from a different city. Make sure you have a source of income before you move out.

Even after getting a bachelor's degree landing a job is no walk in the park unless you have loads of internship and coop experience...

Just be financially secure then do whatever you want after..
The profession I am training in is really needed in this country. I also work full time all through out the year and will have enough for the first two years after I move out.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Subxaanaka yaa cadiim! how old are your parents?
if they are like that i dont think islam gives them rights to deal with them in such situation.

The most sensible thing you could do before moving away is record their destructive behaviour around your young sibling then you could call the social services, assuming you can take care of the younger sibling.

BRUH your thread just suddenly morphed into a qabil thread :russ:
Why do they create mosques on the basis of qabil? I always asked myself that? Would love to hear peoples thoughts.

Never ran into Qabil mosques, ask @Abdalla tho he said something about not praying behind a Hawiye Imam so I'm sure he is more suited to explain the dynamics behind Qabil Mosques.:pachah1:

Sometimes the truth hurts. The problem with us somalis, we like to keep everything hidden. (ceeb) The sad reality is not every parent is an angel.
never said all parents are angels but it's wrong for you to talk about your parents like this even if they are shit/qashin . Just keep quit and move out of the house and try to help them out.
how old r u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending