FUCKED UP FAMILY.

Is moving on the answer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does every body have a great family? My father is a narcissist controlling power hungry son of a while my mother is a greedy c*nt that only cares about money. I personally am looking forward to cutting ties and all possible connections with family after completing my bachelors degree and moving out.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
If you want to do things by Islam, do not cut your family off.

If they're bad, keep them at arm's length and be respectful at all times.

It's never that simple. The c*nt drinks all day while he spends the entire day at Tim hortons and chews khat during the night.

WallahI SXB reer keygu waa cadoow. Only option is to get out while I still can. I always fended for myself all this years and this would give me peace.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Space is good.

familial relationships tend to improve when you're not around each other 24/7. And YES some people do have horrible parents, anonymously complaining is no biggie. As long as that doesn't translate to disrespect irl.

I couldn't imagine having parents who drink. :icon e confused:

Wallahi, I am okay with him chewing khat, after all it is a Somali thing for the older folk. I can not stand the woman drinking in the house. Her breath stinks like fermented shit. I have a younger sibling but he is legally an adult here in Canada. I fear he will start drinking heavily like her. I have seen patients with liver cirrhosis at work and fear thats where she is heading.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
You should get your mom to rehab (I know it's difficult and embarrassing) and try to insulate your sibling from the madness. If you can move out, find a cheap place or low income housing and run things from there. If your mom and dad are going down, you don't have to go down with them. Instead do your best to save yourself and give them a helping hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts