FUCKED UP FAMILY.

Is moving on the answer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRUH your thread just suddenly morphed into a qabil thread :russ:

Never ran into Qabil mosques, ask @Abdalla tho he said something about not praying behind a Hawiye Imam so I'm sure he is more suited to explain the dynamics behind Qabil Mosques.:pachah1:
For the past three days, all somali people i met always asked what is your qabil? no salam

BRUH your thread just suddenly morphed into a qabil thread :russ:

Never ran into Qabil mosques, ask @Abdalla tho he said something about not praying behind a Hawiye Imam so I'm sure he is more suited to explain the dynamics behind Qabil Mosques.:pachah1:
THE IMAM IS FROM THE SAME QABIL THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE MOSQUE, SAME QABIL. THE PEOPLE COLLECTING ZAKAH(for their pockets and ....?) SAME QABIL. ALL PEOPLE IN LINE PRAYING, SAME QABIL. WOW.

never said all parents are angels but it's wrong for you to talk about your parents like this even if they are shit/qashin . Just keep quit and move out of the house and try to help them out.
how old r u?
Bruh, you never know who is reading all this. I would rather stay ANONYMOUS.

Does every body have a great family? My father is a narcissist controlling power hungry son of a while my mother is a greedy c*nt that only cares about money. I personally am looking forward to cutting ties and all possible connections with family after completing my bachelors degree and moving out.

Was you're dad ever a solider? He could be suffering from PSTD?

Alcohol sipping khat chewing parents. That shit is not normal..
You sound like a ambitious person. go for it!..
And send both of your parents to rehab.. in fact lock them up there until they are sober.

N

NaomiHoney

Before you move out. Go get counselling. You need to talk about your feelings out loud.

Your mother drinks as a Muslim? Gross. No wonder you ended up so trashy.
I define trashy as the gang banging drug addicted youth. Dying for neighbourhoods that are not even theirs. I got it together and am looking forward to a bright future.
I personally see myself as a success. Folk here go to the grave before they turn 30. Compared to that , I think I am above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending