Friday Protest against Ex-President Farmajoo - Official Thread

Why MX people dont tell Farmaajo to get out? Why do they support second dictatorship after seeing the first one was the reson the country destroyed ? I dont really understand these people, war waxa la hadlo or you be forced out.
For him to be a dictator he must have the backing of the military to put the country under his thumb. Farmaajo is a politician who is using every trick in the book to stay in being the president, but he aint no dictator and doesn't have the ability to be one. Farmaajo aint a saint he is a man with somewhat authoritative tendencies, power corrupts!!

Farmaajo's mandate is over, he is no longer a president now, dictatorship means is Farmaajo and Farmaajo is dictatorship. Why do you supprt a guy that never built single hospital in Ghetto region? Trust me it wont end up well for your people.

Jungle

VIP
Today's date is Feb 18th. Intaas kaliyaan ka leeyahay :mjlol:
From danyar to taajir 90% of the people in that city are mine so it will be done strategically. We dont want shacab casualties which is what you want deep down and destruction seeing as you're done. Hopefully by the 28th he will already be on his way to aakhiro.

Farmaajo's mandate is over, he is no longer a president now, dictatorship means is Farmaajo and Farmaajo is dictatorship. Why do you supprt a guy that never built single hospital in Ghetto region? Trust me it wont end up well for your people.
Another alt account :deadpeter::deadpeter:. Are you claiming abgaal now?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
"His People" "Gheeto"

Another fake account and first few posts are about "Farmajo" and his "people", doesn't take a genius on what cat owns this alt too :pachah1:

Hawiye military commander takes control of Deynile for the opposition Guuuuul

151256321_249802440119732_6511163515375955838_n.jpg

151280470_249802493453060_6127074588679903699_n.jpg

Breaking news: Powerful Abgaal general takes control of Kaaraan iyo Cabdicasiis. Mashallah Guuuul

1613676944433.jpeg

Ciidamaddii Saney Cabdulle ayaa lagu soo waramayaa iney la wareegeen aagga degmooyinka Kaaraan iyo Cabdicasiis.

:pachah1: Sxb you should be grateful, im giving you a first hand inner workings and who's who of HGs, so that next time you will be a well prepared sheegato kkk....

Your the one who has a soft spot for Bush people. They murdered Gen Galaal in cold blood. Have you no feeling? What about our boys who died in Tigray war? I hate them cos they are EVIL and killed so many of my people for no reason. Your either a buun or a damaeer. You come across so sad today despite all the good news.

Ciidamo taabacsan Midowga musharraxiinta oo uu horkacayo Sarkaal lagu magacaabo Jeelle Aadan Kadawe ayaa hadda gaaray isgooyska Shaleemo Nasri, halka Ciidan kale oo fara badan oo ka socda Midowga Musharraxiinta ay soo buuxdhaafiyeen Isgooyska KM4.
Dhanka kale Ciidanka dowadda ayaa iyagana dhankooda Ciidamo hor leh keensaday waddooyinka xiran, xaaladda ayaana ah mid mar walba is badali karta.
Cali Aadan Muumin.

Trending