Friday Protest against Ex-President Farmajoo - Official Thread

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
When Haramacad pulled up madasha started screaming like :mjlol:
I dont care about Madasha but Hassan Sh, Sh Sharif and even Khayre are a huge let down for being implicated in this insurection, they tarnished what was left of their reputation, Geedi spoke well he rejected their call to join them, he understood the office he held is for a life time, anyway unlike them he ain't swimming in debt.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I dont care about Madasha but Hassan Sh, Sh Sharif and even Khayre are a huge let down for being implicated in this insurection, they tarnished what was left of their reputation, Geedi spoke well he rejected their call to join them, he understood the office he held is for a life time, anyway unlike them he ain't swimming in debt.
Just by standing firm and voicing his political opinion I believe the shacab might end up giving him a job. At the end of the day they run Xamar and they'll particularly work with anyone who stands firm against corruption and Madasha.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Qisadi maantani ka dhacay Daljirka Daahsoon waxey noqotey qoraal dugsiyada dhamaantood ey dhigi doonaan :silanyolaugh:

Waa'kanaa cashirki koowaad ee inoo bilowdey

What do you mean by debt?

Trending