DEVELOPING NEWS Friday Protest against Ex-President Farmajoo - Official Thread

The people of Mogadishu and politicians from the HAG community have had enough of Farmajoo illegally squatting in Villa Somalia despite the end of his term.
I created this thread to focus on the events that will happen tomorrow Inshallah. I ask the opposition to hold protest everyday until ex-president is removed from villa Somalia.

The views of the people of Mogadishu are in line with the rest of the country such as Puntland, Jubbaland, Galmudug and Hiirshebelle, that Farmajoo no longer has authority and is ex-president of Somalia because of the end his term.

We are free from Farmajoo. He is just an ex-president . Mogadishu belongs to its people. They were conned with the Somalimo nonsense. Yet they stand today for their dignity and right to a better life.

Currently apprehensive about what tomorrow is going to be like, is it going to be a dark gloomy day in which we end up in a downward spiral like what happened in Syria/Libya/Egypt during the Arab spring or a day in which democracy rules and a peaceful protest happens

As long as there isn't any milita is brought to the protest and it occurs peacefully as they have the right to, they won't be any problems. If there is any attempt in suppressing this its would be lighting a fire under the Keg. If Farmaajo orders any of the security forces to disband the protest the Iota of support he has from me and others alike will be gone.

It takes one trigger happy soldier, turning it from a protest into a riot. Also apparently militas allied with the opposition have begun to take control in surrounding areas. This is worrying.

It takes one trigger happy soldier, turning it from a protest into a riot. Also apparently militas allied with the opposition have begun to take control in surrounding areas. This is worrying.

This situation could escalate in the near future if their is no clarity on the election. It's very worrying.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This ain't America. It's a 3rd world country that is currently being held hostage by politicans who seek nothing but personal gains and riches.

They will be dealt with accordingly. There is a government in place that is recognized by its neighbors and the international community.
Warnings have already been put in place. Here i can't even buy bread without having to wear a face mask and these folks wanna bring hundreds of people together lol

The protest is a constitutional right, nothing anyone says isnt going to change it. COVID19 hasn't been enforced in mosques, schools, market so that isn't gonna hold up. (Even though the opposition is completely irresponsible and only have eyes for the office). The responsibility lies on the security apparatus to maintain the peace ( both the protesters and the public at large)

What's the point of this protest? It's not like the people protesting are gonna vote, mise this gives them some kind of power and makes them believe they got a choice. When will these deluded people wake up and see the truth :meleshame:

Let's see what these guys plan. If they plan to use caadifad qabiil and make us go to another civil war. We should all go our separate ways.

Jungle

VIP
This ain't America. It's a 3rd world country that is currently being held hostage by politicans who seek nothing but personal gains and riches.

They will be dealt with accordingly. There is a government in place that is recognized by its neighbors and the international community.
Warnings have already been put in place. Here i can't even buy bread without having to wear a face mask and these folks wanna bring hundreds of people together lol
Calaacalka jooji sxb. If there was gov with any authority there wouldnt be all these sna 5 mins away from villa somalia. To make it worse the red berrets that were with musharaxiinta are villa somalia sna :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny:
You cant do this and you cant do that is all i was hearing. Where is finish?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Calaacalka jooji sxb. If there was gov with any authority there wouldnt be all these sna 5 mins away from villa somalia. To make it worse the red berrets that were with musharaxiinta are villa somalia sna :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny:
You cant do this and you cant do that is all i was hearing. Where is finish?
Today's date is Feb 18th. Intaas kaliyaan ka leeyahay :mjlol:

In summary, the protest is a right civilians have, both sides are gonna lose this and this is getting out of control. Inshallah this protest fails and somali politicians learn that the somali people don't care anymore of their petty squabbles. Inshallah farmaajo doesn't come back as well and we get someone else (none of these self-serving so called politicians), we are in Gods Hand now!!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A few pompom parade ain't a big deal, I don't understand why the government is making it into a big deal. A few mothers who pays their bills using these protests and a couple of kids who need the money for the football session later screaming and shouting nonsense :drakelaugh:

The first protest, we had people comparing it to the Arab Spring, what will it be this time.

Why MX people dont tell Farmaajo to get out? Why do they support second dictatorship after seeing the first one was the reson the country destroyed ? I dont really understand these people, war waxa la hadlo or you be forced out.

What's the point of this protest? It's not like the people protesting are gonna vote, mise this gives them some kind of power and makes them believe they got a choice. When will these deluded people wake up and see the truth :meleshame:

The point of these protest and all these mucaarad power-plays is that certain folks are benefitting alot especially the Hotels and whoever owns those hotels is seeing alot of $$$ since the Madasha was established lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why MX people dont tell Farmaajo to get out? Why do they support second dictatorship after seeing the first one was the reson the country destroyed ? I dont really understand these people, war waxa la hadlo or you be forced out.
You guys called him dictator from first day, you're against him purely out of qabiil. Yet you expect us not to support him? Kulaha 2nd dictatorship, learn what the word means. In your low iq dictionary dictator is probably defined as "MX president". But in normal people's dictionary that isn't the case. His legitimacy was passed by the parliament, if you have a bone to pick pick it with your mps who passed the legislation.

The point of these protest and all these mucaarad power-plays is that certain folks are benefitting alot especially the Hotels and whoever owns those hotels is seeing alot of $$$ since the Madasha was established lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MashAllah HG waa geesiyaal, I wouldn't dare to open a Hotel in Xamar

Trending