Friday Protest against Ex-President Farmajoo - Official Thread

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Jackals infected with rabies are circling the jackal in the national park. The park rangers are on standby with sniper rifles.

The IC is not seeing a viable candidate among the opposition and will close its eyes if it takes violence to stop the slide into qabil abyss.

As protesters scattered, some angry Somalis warned the president that retaliatory violence could occur.

“If this is what (the president) wants, he will get more of it because this is what we know best,” said one demonstrator, Mohamed Abdi Halane, a militia leader for one of Somalia’s powerful clans.

One clan leader, Mohamed Ali Had, said that “trying to suppress our views was what forced us to oust late dictator Siad Barre, which led to the destruction of the country” three decades ago.

Sxbyaal i would like to apologize to my HAG Brethren i offended with my unthoughtful attack on Madasha, therefore shall be stopping from now on, even my AAW ina Mako Holy War i will stop.

Again big apology to my HAG Brethren's.

reer

VIP
100% truth. Farmaajo is not some overload forcing his will. The truth is Culusow, Shariif, Cabdishakur, Kheyre have zero support among the Mogadishu populace. Diaspora keyboard warriors are very out of touch with facts on the ground.
bulshadu waxay mashquul ku yihiin israaqaddooda not a politician pissing contest.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Dont we just love embarrassing these dudes :salute:

giphy.gif

We just wanted to hold peaceful demos and they shot at us. I think we won and made our point clear. I am really happy with today's result.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
1. failed to comply to covid regulation
2. failed to bring enough support less than 100 people turned up
3. failed to show force and where chased around all over the gaf
4. failed to hold peaceful demo by bringing armed militia
5. failed to incite clan hatred and ended up dissing fellow Hawiyo who are pro-law and order

damn this shit called madasha, it stinks.

this is Finnish the sitting head of Benadir state in a Hawiye shirweyne

"we will karbash the kenyan proxy politicians if they break the law"
"Farmaajo is a benadir native no one can pick up guns against him"
"I am Hawiye, the Prime minister is Hawiye, the city will remain peaceful"

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
1. failed to comply to covid regulation
2. failed to bring enough support less than 100 people turned up
3. failed to show force and where chased around all over the gaf
4. failed to hold peaceful demo by bringing armed militia
5. failed to incite clan hatred and ended up dissing fellow Hawiyo who are pro-law and order

damn this shit called madasha, it stinks.

this is Finnish the sitting head of Benadir state in a Hawiye shirweyne

"we will karbash the kenyan proxy politicians if they break the law"
"Farmaajo is a benadir native no one can pick up guns against him"
"I am Hawiye, the Prime minister is Hawiye, the city will remain peaceful"
Who needs madasha when the majority of hawiye leaders who are currently in power today supports Villa Somalia :mjlaugh: