FRANCE IS BURNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve reached your daily limit? 😂

Can’t miss this one. They stole a massive truck with fuel :wtf:

Breaking: Anti-government forces seize French fuel. This will aid there assault on the city.

This whole thread is hilarious, someone needs to create control maps of Paris at this point.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Breaking: Anti-government forces seize French fuel. This will aid there assault on the city.

This whole thread is hilarious, someone needs to create control maps of Paris at this point.
Le Paris commune is back

images (19).jpeg

Screenshot_20230702_021822.jpg

This is some conspiracy theory shit. Elon needs to fix the friggin Twitter, it was working for 5 minutes now it's back to not working.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
:mjlol: I'm not sure if this is even in France but gahhhhdamn this shit took me out

🤣Cabsi cabsi guess that's how dhagool (deaf) gangsters send threats

Based

VIP
@Based when he sees dhega🔴causing havoc
Happy Fun GIF
''i'm so tempted to join wallahi,my walaalos are bashaalin,should have been there'' :damn:

@Based when he sees a positive thread about Somalis
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes
''These gahhhdamn faro dheer lamagoodle mukulaal madow ass Somalians are always ruining my already fucked up day with their positivity'' :angryman:
Hop off my gus. :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
This is actually gut wrenching subhanallah.

Came across this vid of French soldiers executing a bunch of Algerians

Tried my best to find the source of the vid but couldn't lakiin i wouldn't put it past these xaasidiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts