FRANCE IS BURNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
:mjlol: Zoo city news🦁

With that stare the lion is def saying ''car gaariga kaso deg,🚘🤣hadaanan kugu cashaynin Zoo City Boqor la ima dhaho caawo wax laga bilaabo''

This whole thing is wrong and I’m against what North/west African are doing.

Forgot about the French politicians and government
You’re hurting your own people the hell
I just saw an old men getting his stuff out of his car that was flipped and they was laughing at him and the men kept saying I got job early the morning to feed his family.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Damn he was telling the truth these madows are not to be trusted
IMG_0684.jpeg

How Somalis in Netherlands ?
Somalis are ovaral quite irrelevant tbh since the ones that came in Netherland in 90s & early 2000s integrated pretty well and were a quite community so nobody had any problems with them, the ones that recently came on the other hand are slowly ruining our image since most don't want to work, don't respect dutch culture and let their young sons get influenced by morrocans and surinamese.

I personally don't have much experience since I grew up in a majority white upper-class area, but from what I've noticed somalis tend to get along with turks and syrians the most. Somalis probaly have a better image in Netherland compared to the UK or Scandinavia, Dutch people tend to be more extroverted and open-minded compared to other Europeans so we normally get a long with them too due to our similarities of being extroverted.

Somalis are ovaral quite irrelevant tbh since the ones that came in Netherland in 90s & early 2000s integrated pretty well and were a quite community so nobody had any problems with them, the ones that recently came on the other hand are slowly ruining our image since most don't want to work, don't respect dutch culture and let their young sons get influenced by morrocans and surinamese.

I personally don't have much experience since I grew up in a majority white upper-class area, but from what I've noticed somalis tend to get along with turks and syrians the most. Somalis probaly have a better image in Netherland compared to the UK or Scandinavia, Dutch people tend to be more extroverted and open-minded compared to other Europeans so we normally get a long with them too due to our similarities of being extroverted.
I have families who used to live in Netherlands in the 80/90s but then moved to England. Their experience in Netherlands was amazing but they moved to England because they had families are there.

But yh the old gens are very calm unlike the new gen who are destroying Somali name places like Sweden, Denmark England etc

I have families who used to live in Netherlands in the 80/90s but then moved to England. Their experience in Netherlands was amazing but they moved to England because they had families are there.

But yh the old gens are very calm unlike the new gen who are destroying Somali name places like Sweden, Denmark England etc
mine too. they enjoyed the netherlands depite the culture of them being quite frank and rude however when they moved to the UK the amount of racism and islamaphobia they received was day and night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending