FRANCE IS BURNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
High school on fire? Wtf is France rn.
The UK never sees this type of shit and we are doing horrible atm. Is France that fucked?

"France is le burning! Oh no!"

Me:

giphy.gif

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I never understand why people bring their third-world culture with them to the countries they move to. Riot here. Riot there. The mindset of violence as a mean to solve things :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I slept 0 minutes yesterday
Raid helicopter + firecrackers+ shout
dozens of burnt cars + looted stores + burnt town hall
there are rumors that they are going to do it again tonight and loot the great mall

May Allah save me from this hell.

I slept 0 minutes yesterday
Raid helicopter + firecrackers+ shout
dozens of burnt cars + looted stores + burnt town hall
there are rumors that they are going to do it again tonight and loot the great mall

May Allah save me from this hell.

Do you think it will die out, or at least get calmer soon? If you had to barricade your residence and the school of your sibling got torched, then it surely doesn't even seem safe there for regular civilians. May peace prevail over there :patrice:

I never understand why people bring their third-world culture with them to the countries they move to. Riot here. Riot there. The mindset of violence as a mean to solve things :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

was it third world culture when they beheaded their own king??? and not only they beheaded their king, they massacred their own priests and genocided Catholics.... they're anti-Islam, they're anti their own Catholic religion... they're anti religion and anti goodness and humanity....

you might wake up one day and the sun is shining and the birds are chirping... there is optimism and a song in your heart.... then you remember that France exists and you can no longer feel any joy in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending