FRANCE IS BURNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based

VIP
🤣Imagine the amount of negative shit this grinch ass nigga would have written about Somalis acting like this. :mjlol:

Cuz it's mostly dhegocas he finds it amusing and even feels like joining the 68 iq olympics.
Even in a situation where it has nothing to do with Somalis, you still manage to squeeze us in. Even madows are chimping out but of course the ‘dhegocas’ is the one to blame. :lol:

Did you want me to say “If only Somalis were there, i would want to join in”? :russ:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Even in a situation where it has nothing to do with Somalis, you still manage to squeeze us in. Even madows are chimping out but of course the ‘dhegocas’ is the one to blame. :lol:

Did you want me to say “If only Somalis were there, i would want to join in”? :russ:
Nigga tf is going on with your comprehension skills?
:what1:
What i said and what you are saying waa kaaf iyo kala dheeri🤣

Haddi aad dhalo hennesy madaxa iskaga soo jibisay inoo sheeg i will give you a pass markaas :mjlol:

🤣Imagine the amount of negative shit this grinch ass nigga would have written about Somalis acting like this. :mjlol:

Cuz it's mostly dhegocas he finds it amusing and even feels like joining the 68 iq olympics.
How did I not notice that shit? Horrendous observation skills, yet another member of a long list of major flaws

list GIF

It's over.

im going to fr*nce soon i wanna see fr*nce's downfall that i have been praying on in person

Happy Homer Simpson GIF

hopefully the riots are still going on by the time i get there

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

@Waa dhamatay you should go france for some irl exp

This is potentially a once In a life time experience. You get to experience a 1 to 1 replica of Gotham

That nacas elon has ruined this thread. We can't use twitter to see how things are developing :birdman:. @Aegon are things calmer tonight or are they continuing to get worse?

Last edited:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
That nacas elon has ruined this thread. We can't use twitter to see how things are developing :birdman:. @Aegon are things calmer tonight or are they continuing to get worse?
Worse we don’t have twitter here too i suspects macron ask musk to shut down the app to avoid people from seing what happen (the two are close)

Spread to Switzerland
😂 Switzerland was meant to be the most civilised nation in Europe. We are doomed. This will spread everywhere. People will be short of food and water. The weak will die. One world order and electronic currency will be implemented after this event. Forget jewellery stores and art museums i am heading straight to the supermarkets to store my garage with rice oil and water to survive the harsh winters to come. @GaradShabeel

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
@Based when he sees dhega🔴causing havoc
Happy Fun GIF
''i'm so tempted to join wallahi,my walaalos are bashaalin,should have been there'' :damn:

@Based when he sees a positive thread about Somalis
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes
''These gahhhdamn faro dheer lamagoodle mukulaal madow ass Somalians are always ruining my already fucked up day with their positivity'' :angryman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending