Found My Ticket Out Of Third World UK To America... Reer America Get In Asap......

Masha'Allah what an absolute beauty, inside and out. Maa Reer MN baa? Here's to the Green Card.

Wallahy go to America the blessed land and money and leave reer gaajo ( reer gaajo stands for reer uk poeple)

I remeber seeing her on my YouTube shorts a few weeks back :wowsweat:
Yeah remember seeing her on shorts as well. She is beautiful Mashallah. if this is how reer America Somali girls are looking, I have to book me a flight to the states ASAP. Better looking women, higher paying jobs and better weather. UK ain’t seeing me for much longer I’m outta here
Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Yeah remember seeing her on shorts as well. She is beautiful Mashallah. if this is how reer America Somali girls are looking, I have to book me a flight to the states ASAP. Better looking women, higher paying jobs and better weather. UK ain’t seeing me for much longer I’m outta here
Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp
Some of the Uk Somali girls I’ve seen on SM look good too ngl

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is the arma the Mj wizzard or arma the dhulbahante secretary?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
We been told y’all America was better but y’all wanted to nuug Europe like your grandfather built it.

We have more successful people and higher pay. We also don’t get discriminated much when it comes to jobs. America has its perks.

edit
No gender wars or fighting with non-somalis

Last edited:

Amber

A blessed human
Too bad. I leave in Maine, you would think there are no Somalis in Maine. you thought wrong :kodaksmiley: Am I the only one who leaves in Maine? (on sspot) I can't be