Found My Ticket Out Of Third World UK To America... Reer America Get In Asap......

Yaraye

VIP
Too bad. I leave in Maine, you would think there are no Somalis in Maine. you thought wrong :kodaksmiley: Am I the only one who leaves in Maine? (on sspot) I can't be
damn... I used to think MN is cold as hell but maine must be colder :oops:

pursed lips disapproving GIF
Sitting on the toilet

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
damn... I used to think MN is cold as hell but maine must be colder :oops:
No, maine isn’t as bad as Minnesota. Minnesota and North Dakota have the worst winters, even worse than Alaskas. Then it would be South Dakota and Wisconsin. Michigan over Maine too. f*ck the Midwest gets no naxariis during the winter. Search it up.

“The winner for the worst winter has to be Minnesota. There are states with more annual snowfall since Northern Minnesota gets around 170 inches, but the sheer brutality is what makes Minnesota winters horrible.

This state receives low-pressure fronts called Alberta clippers coming in from the north, including panhandle hooks coming from the south.

The temperatures go as low as -60°F outside, with icy winds causing everyone to shut all their windows tight.”

Yeah remember seeing her on shorts as well. She is beautiful Mashallah. if this is how reer America Somali girls are looking, I have to book me a flight to the states ASAP. Better looking women, higher paying jobs and better weather. UK ain’t seeing me for much longer I’m outta here
Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

Lets trade women bro. UK Halimos have more xishood then US Halimos + I find the accent sexy compared to the robotic american accents

Trending