Chubby Xalimos

GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fat phobia is very real. I will try not to engage in body shaming even in jest. Most people with a bit more weight on them could be so for any number of reasons. A processed food and refined carbohydrate diet, a food addiction, comfort/coping mechanism and poverty contributing to poorer diet quality could be some reasons as well.

Yaraye

VIP
You just joined a few days ago, and already starting a fight? :what:. If you don't like them, then avoid them. Don't know why this is even a thread:mjdontkno:

Fat phobia is very real. I will try not to engage in body shaming even in jest. Most people with a bit more weight on them could be so for any number of reasons. A processed food and refined carbohydrate diet, a food addiction, comfort/coping mechanism and poverty contributing to poorer diet quality could be some reasons as well.
Am not body shaming them I just expressing my love for them.

Any man who don’t like chubby women is due to low testosterone. Normal to high testosterone in men always are attracted to chubby women
Your unsubstantiated claims are embarrassing
How can a healthy high testosterone man want an unhealthy women who does not take care of herself, one who has the sickness of gluttony, or for other reasons, chubby is always unideal, a real man likes a real healthy women
You my friend have a sickness

Your unsubstantiated claims are embarrassing
How can a healthy high testosterone man want an unhealthy women who does not take care of herself, one who has the sickness of gluttony, or for other reasons, chubby is always unideal, a real man likes a real healthy women
You my friend have a sickness
Saaxib get help and stop body shaming women like that. Real men like chubby Xalimos just go in Somali tiktok u gonna see what am talking about 😂

Saaxib get help and stop body shaming women like that. Real men like chubby Xalimos just go in Somali tiktok u gonna see what am talking about 😂
Shutup about body shaming, any normal man wil want a healthy women, a healthy women is not obese and has extra flab, I am a man of God, gluttony is a sickness of the heart, I need a healthy women who takes are of her body and doesn't indulge in disgusting food and destorys her body
You my friend have a sickness in your heart. Healthy women are the best

Trending

Latest posts